BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural or acrylic nails. OPI nail lacquer shades contain no DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde, and each includes OPIs exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. The ProWide Brush allows you to evenly color the nail in one sweep. Quantity: One (1) nail polish Target area: Nails Size: 0.5 ounce Color/shade: NL E74 You're Such a BudaPest Finish: Natural Coverage: Full SPF: No Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
OPI You're Such a Budapest from the Euro Centrale Collection for Spring and Summer 2013. OPI describes You’re Such a Budapest as a periwinkle purple which I think is quite accurate.

The consistency of all the polishes are nice and thin, easy to manipulate, BUT... the same issue I have with product is the I have with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish-The OPI Pro Wide brush is flat, wide and medium in length. It easily spreads out on the nail when pressed. That’s the only Con I have which makes a huge difference when shopping for a polish.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only polish I have brought and it stays on longer the a hour honestly I don’t normally buy polish it’s only for emergency like if I can’t make it to the shop to get them done I’ll do it my self just for the time being but this worked pretty good I brought it at CVS for like 2.00$ it goes on really smooth not bumpy at all love ❤️ it it’s definitely my emergency polish they also have so many colors to pick from
Maggie M.
Amazing color. They color is a bit deceiving in the bottle but it’s ever more amazing on. I get so many compliments on my nails when I use it. I purchased one at JCPenney and I just wanted to have a spare and I couldn’t find anymore, I had to go on to amazon. This is how much I love this color. I’m not the only one there reviews are out there. Highly recommend it. Perfect shade for spring, summer and early Fall.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
Budapest is a great color for spring or summer. I personally stay away from bright colors like this and usually go natural with nudes or light pinks. I have been stepping out of my comfort zone and have been bored with color choices. This color stood out to be it pops, its fun, and its classy. The formula is lasting and works perfect with the typical 2 coats I usually do with every polish. Its in between blue and purple more with more of a blue hue. So pretty!
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
This isn’t an actual color that I have but I couldn’t find my colors. Anyway. You tried opi then you know. In my opinion it’s one of the best. So many cool colors with cool names. I’m always attracted to the name of the color as well as the shade because I like to pick them based on my moods. I would love for it to be cheaper but hey. You pay for quality.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I had to just pick a color because none of the ones I have are here but the color doesn’t matter. This is the best nail polish brand I’ve ever used. I first came onto it after getting my nails done professionally then decided to add some OPI to my home collection. I generally only ever need one coat, it dries quickly, it lasts forever. I love OPI
Emilly E.
The color is to die for if you like spring time pastel colors. Always a good brand to fall back on never seems to disappoint. Very easy to apply , unless it’s old then sometimes it can become very thick sometimes chunky so it can be very hard to apply like that it doesn’t look good. But otherwise as long as it’s new it’s a great product
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Madeline L.
This is an average nail polish, nothing too special. You do get what you pay for, it is smooth and stays on a good amount of time. The most they last for me is typically 3-6 days. This is my favourite shade to wear in the spring!
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Does this go on dark or translucent?
Lauren C.
Is this a bright colour ??
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I absolutely love this colour! How many coats do you need?