OPI You Dont Know Jacques uploaded by Ashley O.OPI You Dont Know Jacques uploaded by Shima J.

BY OPI #67 in Nail Polish

• they gave me this and it's over I love it a lot and I wan...2 Answers
  • Looking for a summer color, any suggestions ?5 Answers
  • I found this color to be very soothing.  My husband selec...2 Answers
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
This color is definitely on my favorite list. I purchased my OPI You Dont Know Jacques from #ULTABeauty in store. OPI is super easy to apply just go sparingly because you don’t need as much as other polishes. I am positively going to re-purchase this color in the future. This shade is lovely.
#OPI #contest #nails #polish @Influenster
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
OPI is the premier brand for me when it comes to nail polishes. I can not think of another brand that I own more colors from. They have the best consistency and dry down time. I really adore this color in particular because it can be a fall color or a spring color. It’s a perfect greige-y taupe-y nude and goes with everything!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
I was in the market for a taupe color that would crossover from the cold months to spring. This color was spot on - it’s darker than my skin tone, so it provided a good contrast while keeping in the neutral color range that I was going for. I’ve worn this with a shiny top coat and one that turns it matte. I love it both ways!
Madison M.
This brand is more high end expensive when it comes to nail polish. But you get a great quality for what you pay for. It goes on smooth and leaves a nice clean shine to it. Anyone could use this and it still look like a pro did it. This product is so nice your friends will think you went to the nail salon to get your manicure. So it's a win win if you're on a budget.
✂Pam H.
Richmond, VA
This is a really nice year round color. It takes a couple of thin...THIN coats to get a nice look, otherwise it will be streaky. OPI is always my go to brand. The colors are timeless, and I love all the new collections they come out with. I just wish they would bring back Lincoln Park After Midnight!!!
Sophie G.
I love the color! It is super easy to apply and really pretty when it’s on! OPI is definietly my favorite nail polish brand and I would completely recommend this brand! It my go to brand! My personal favorite OPI color is a deep purple called “Viking in a vinter vonderland”
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I love OPI but this color was not what I expected, not one of my favorites. Maybe it's my skin tone which is fair but I didn't like the way it made my fingers look. Went on great though and it stayed on for quite a while. OPI never seems to disappoint in that aspect!
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
This brand is a household name to me. Beautiful finish and shine even without using a clear top coat and it lasts so long without chipping or anything. A little pricey for a nail polish but I buy mine on sale and in bulk lol so I’m getting enough for my buck.
Ali G.
Poi polish could probably last a nuclear holocaust. It will stick to your nail and it will not budge. It's expensive but it is worth the money, because really, you get what you pay for. I'd recommend that people spend the extra dollar or two to buy OPI.
Ivy E.
I have used this a few times now and I really like it. The color is a very nice, natural, nude brown. It goes with every outfit, and looks good with anything. It's a perfect color for if you have a job interview, or need to be somewhere and look professional.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
Looking for a summer color, any suggestions ?
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I found this color to be very soothing.  My husband selected it for me!  I would never have tried it otherwise.  I find that its growing on me the longer I have it on.  How about you?  Do you love this color?
Kawther A.
Baghdad
Does it chip off easy?
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
they gave me this and it's over I love it a lot and I want to buy another one. Where can I buy it ?