OPI Y'All Come Back Ya Hear Orange Nail Lacquer uploaded by Ellînã Q.OPI Y'All Come Back Ya Hear Orange Nail Lacquer uploaded by D S.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL T20 Y'All Come Back Ya Hear? is designed for quick drying, two coat applications. Formulated with natural silk amino acids. It is non-streaking. chip resistant, and seals in essential moisture for a stronger, healthier nail. see more...

• Does anyone know the price of this and roughly the brand ...2 Answers
Sharmese B.
This is my favorite color so of course I’m a little bias. But overall I think this is one of the best brands for polishing nails. Typically I get mines done at the salon but this is the brand I always have them use. Well of course the gel version mostly and I do this one on my toes ( which isn’t gel). I’ve probably went as far as a month before I went back and had no chipping of coming off so I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. OPI makes the best nail polish ever and it comes in so many different shades. Of course this one I had to but personally.
Danielle C.
For the price this nail polish is not worth it. It is kind of runny and applies very light. If you want the color to show a little bit brighter you're going to have to do several coats and wait a long time for your nails to dry before you get the result that you want. I would more than likely not buy this color again.
Andrea A.
Rockford
Beautiful sky blue color, makes me think of ice. It is a thin coating, I usually do three coats at least. Paints on really nicely and stays on for about a week or two if lucky before chipping, but what nail polish doesn’t chip after a while?! Lol, I’d buy this color again.
Gioia S.
Kent , WA
This nail color is a fun orange, but I was disappointed to learn that it is sheer. It does not say this anywhere on the bottle. Overall, OPI is quality and my go-to brand for nail colors, but I wish they would better communicate which of their polishes are sheer and which aren’t.
Christina M.
Douglasville
It is okay. I thought I would like it. Unfortunately I don't like it at all. You have to do several coats and after you do another coat on top of another coat it leaves a lot of streaks.  First time I used it and unfortunately my last. No I would not buy this again.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I normally don't use orange nail lacquer just because of the color. However, when it comes to certain holidays it is nice because I know it will last. I would definitely rate this product a five star. I never have any problems and always seems to stay on nicely.
Vale_azul1023 S.
Typically I wouldn’t go for a blue nail polish because some polishes seem to be to bland but this polish was perfect. The formula and  consistency of the polish was great. The package and very nice and sleek!! I would definitely buy this nail polish again.
Camille V.
These are always really cute and last a decent amount but I always see them chipping after 3 or 4 days. The names and colors are always super cute and it’s decent but it definitely isn’t the best, especially if you aren’t in LOVE with the color
Alisia H.
I love their nail lacquer. It is very reasonably priced, and if I am just looking for a quick nail color these are one of the first I look for. My only complaint is that they chip to easily
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m obsessed with opi nail colors. The quality of this product is far above other bands. The regular polish lasts a day or two and the gel polish lasts even longer. I definitely recommend opi to others- they have the best color options!
Jennie K.
Does anyone know the price of this and roughly the brand as a whole? And are they worth the money?