OPI Y'All Come Back Ya Hear Orange Nail Lacquer uploaded by D S.

BY OPI #12 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # NL T20 Y'All Come Back Ya Hear? is designed for quick drying, two coat applications. Formulated with natural silk amino acids. It is non-streaking. chip resistant, and seals in essential moisture for a stronger, healthier nail. see more...

• Does anyone know the price of this and roughly the brand as a who...1 Answers
Sharmese B.
This is my favorite color so of course I’m a little bias. But overall I think this is one of the best brands for polishing nails. Typically I get mines done at the salon but this is the brand I always have them use. Well of course the gel version mostly and I do this one on my toes ( which isn’t gel). I’ve probably went as far as a month before I went back and had no chipping of coming off so I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. OPI makes the best nail polish ever and it comes in so many different shades. Of course this one I had to but personally.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Abi F.
Centreville, AL
This is by far my favorite nail polish brand that I can purchase at my local Walmart. The only thing is this brand is most costly than other products but this formula seems to be the best. But sometimes I just don’t want to pay the price being a college student. But this product defiantly is a good product that lasts a long time.
Ariel L.
I use this color all the time on my nails, it’s such a beautiful color. The only issue I’ve had with OPI nail polish is that is tends to thicken up after a few uses , which makes it not easy to glide on the nail, and it takes for ever to dry, which is a no for me because of the fact I like quick drying nail polish. I’m impatient!
Danielle C.
For the price this nail polish is not worth it. It is kind of runny and applies very light. If you want the color to show a little bit brighter you're going to have to do several coats and wait a long time for your nails to dry before you get the result that you want. I would more than likely not buy this color again.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Such a fun color for Spring or Summer! A happy, bubbly burst of color that just puts you in a good mood! It applies smoothly, and dries fairly quickly. I'm too lazy to bother with base coats and top coats, so this polish is perfect for me because it lasts longer than most other brands. I definitely recommend this!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I get pedicures, so I don't do my own nails. But my nail lady constantly would nag me to use the OPI brand, saying it lasts longer. Well, me being hardheaded, I didn't listen till I found colors I took interest in trying in this brand. It actually lasts weeks! My nails look cute and the polish dries fast!
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is a very bright orange nail polish.  Orange is a hard nail polish to wear.  One thing that I like about this color is that it doesn't make me feel like I have macaroni nails.   OPI is always know for quality polish and you can find them anywhere.  They are expensive though.
fina F.
Los Angeles
These nail polishes are a really cute glossy color. .  They aren't that expensive but they are a avoidable price.  Personally I don't do my nails much so I'm not one to compare.  I've used these nail polishes more than I have with any other's.  And I recommend this nail polish to you because how cute and well applied it is.
Andrea A.
Rockford
Beautiful sky blue color, makes me think of ice. It is a thin coating, I usually do three coats at least. Paints on really nicely and stays on for about a week or two if lucky before chipping, but what nail polish doesn’t chip after a while?! Lol, I’d buy this color again.
Jennie K.
Does anyone know the price of this and roughly the brand as a whole? And are they worth the money?