OPI Wocka Wocka Nail Polish uploaded by Tehuna M.

BY OPI #97 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # HL C05 Wocka Wocka is designed for quick drying, two coat applications. Formulated with natural silk amino acids. It is non-streaking. chip resistant, and seals in essential moisture for a stronger, healthier nail. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails Set includes: 1 Target area: Other Size: 0.5 Ounce Color/shade: HL C05 Wocka Wocka Finish: Natural Coverage: Full SPF: No Not tested on animals see more...

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Because what girl doesn’t need a good red nail polish? 💅 The only thing that could make this polish any better is he price! They are not too expensive, but would still use them for this specific color if it was super expensive! His red stays forever and doesn’t chip off quickly. Mine lasts the whole month. I would recommend this for sure! I will probably purchase it again too. Just wouldn’t mind to catch it on sale ya know??
Taylor B.
Troy
This nail polish lasts for a very long time. I have more than one color from this brand and I do not regret purchasing. It chips very little and the polish will stay on for months. I definitely recommend buying this nail polish. You get the results you want and most only take 1-2 layers for a complete look. Wide variety of colors and well worth it.
Emma R.
Seattle
While I'm not just going to review every color I have, I only really buy OPI nail polish. You get a crazy awesome color selection t choose from each season. You're also not forced to buy full size bottles, that you may never finish, because they make mini bottles of their seasonal/limited addition polishes. So if you end up loving or hating it you can see where to go next
Maria D.
Alexandria , MN

I wanted a nice red that wasn't too sparkly but had a bit of pep going on in it. I got this on sale, and I love love LOVE it! Two coats and the colour was a bit darker than I wanted but then I got used to it and it was really nice! Highly recommended.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
OPI is my favorite nail brand! Their colors are so vibrant and the quality is beyond what other nail brand products I’ve purchased before. I’m in love with this specific color right now. While others shoot for pastel colors around this time, I like to choose summer-ish colors. With OPI, you don’t have to use too much of the product. A little truly goes a long way. I only applied 2 coats and it came out beautifully.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
This is the most beautiful red you will buy from out OPI the pros of this color is that it's beautiful and it looks like a little town red icon is that when you're taking it off it is very hard it's super easy to apply and I do recommend this polished anybody
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
One of my favs nail polish is opi. The color slides on and with 2 coats its perfect not like other brands were the color to show you gotta at least coat it over 3x n by then its all thick.. i think any girl that wants nail polish should try opi its one of the best..
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
4/5 because they keep raising the prices on these little boogers! But I guess that’s what happens when they are in high demand. I love OPI brand. Their nail polish is long lasting with the right bottom and top coat. I have all the colors of the rainbow!
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Love OPI! A friend once told m me they make it exclusively for acrylics but I have natural nails and have never had an issue. I’ve been wearing OPI for about ten years I’d say and would definitely recommend. Quality product, fun names, would buy again.
May M.
Brandon, FL
Everyone needs to have that one red nail color on standby because it looks beautiful on any hand/complexion. The Opi brand is great because it is very good quality for a decent price, also the bottle size is bigger than a lot of other brands
Tanisha D.
Is it have matte effect?
yasmine g.
columbia
How long does the color last?
Ella B.
plymouth
Is this colour any good and does it apply easily???
TAMAR M.