OPI Wocka Wocka Nail Polish uploaded by Tehuna M.

BY OPI #6 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # HL C05 Wocka Wocka is designed for quick drying, two coat applications. Formulated with natural silk amino acids. It is non-streaking. chip resistant, and seals in essential moisture for a stronger, healthier nail. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails Set includes: 1 Target area: Other Size: 0.5 Ounce Color/shade: HL C05 Wocka Wocka Finish: Natural Coverage: Full SPF: No Not tested on animals see more...

Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
OPI is my favorite nail brand! Their colors are so vibrant and the quality is beyond what other nail brand products I’ve purchased before. I’m in love with this specific color right now. While others shoot for pastel colors around this time, I like to choose summer-ish colors. With OPI, you don’t have to use too much of the product. A little truly goes a long way. I only applied 2 coats and it came out beautifully.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Because what girl doesn’t need a good red nail polish? 💅 The only thing that could make this polish any better is he price! They are not too expensive, but would still use them for this specific color if it was super expensive! His red stays forever and doesn’t chip off quickly. Mine lasts the whole month. I would recommend this for sure! I will probably purchase it again too. Just wouldn’t mind to catch it on sale ya know??
Payton W.
hilliard oh
I personally love all of OPI’s nail polishes. They go onto your nails super smooth and they look flawless after applying. Their super shiny and once they dry they don’t lose the shine. I love the different range of colors as well and please nail polishes are perfect for everyone.
Rosa R.
CHELSEA, MA
The consistensy of this red OPI nail polish is really smooth. The color is bright beautiful and it looks good with any skin color. However, I didn't rate it 5 stars because it last soo little on your bails. Once you in the shower is starts chipping off. I've used other OPI nail polishes and that has never happen so maybe it was just this one nail polish that came defective.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Emma R.
Seattle
While I'm not just going to review every color I have, I only really buy OPI nail polish. You get a crazy awesome color selection t choose from each season. You're also not forced to buy full size bottles, that you may never finish, because they make mini bottles of their seasonal/limited addition polishes. So if you end up loving or hating it you can see where to go next
Laura G.
Spring, TX
This is a nice berry hue. Little frosted but not OTT. Two coats and voila , its this red vampish red with slight metallic coating. Almost looks like a red metallic car sheen! I was feeling a bit festive this Diwali season and with halloween around the corner .. this color felt so right! I love the lacquer finish and cant help admiring the light reflecting properties this shade has when I type at my office key board!! Its so polished, classy and professional!! This was the red I was looking and i was hooked when I saw another girl sporting a similar shade in Riyadh. The good thing about OPI is that they last without chipping a good 2 weeks!!
Amanda G.
I would give it a 5 stars if it wasn’t so watery to where I’m layering on 2-3 coats. It’s not awful, but it is way better than wet & wild nail polishes. The smell is a little over powering, but you get used it. I like thick polishes, so if you’re like me, I really wouldn’t recommend this brand.
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
I love how the nail polish goes on so smoothly without any bumps or creases on my nails. It dries fairly quickly and leaves a vibrant color on my nails for a week or longer. I love how easy it is to get off the nail polish and how it doesn't stain my nails after use.