BY OPI

Brighten your manicure or pedicure with this sexy, flirty coral gel polish. GelColor by OPI gives you weeks of incomparable shine and wear. It's professional quality formula makes for long-lasting wear with a chip-resistant finish and provides for an easy, smooth application. Color: Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? Shade: Coral Brand: OPI Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.5 ounce (15 ml) Soak-off gel lacquer Ingredients: Ethyl acetate, alcohol denat, di-hema trimethylexyl dicarbamate, butyl acetate, heptane, nitrocellulose We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Stephanie R.
It’s a little more orange than I’d like, but I’m still obsessed with OPI colors and especially the gel polish they have. They’re not the easiest to find and purchase since they aren’t really sold anywhere, but they are the best. Highly recommend plus they keep coming out with new color combinations which I love!!
Vale_azul1023 S.
This nail polish stays on forever like seriously!!! I loved how easy it was to get the nail polish on my nails. What’s also good about this product is that the brush is very nice and detailed!!! I would definitely love to buy this product again in the near future!!
Katie K.
I love opi gel colors. They are long lasting and vibrant colors. You for sure get your money out of the bottle. It is so easy to apply and goes on so smooth. The application is the best I love the brush on the bottles.
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
I feel like OPI is just known to be an awesome nail brand. When getting my nails I always find myself steering towards this rather than any other brand even if they don’t have a color
I was specifically searching for
Reem A.
Exeter, Exeter
OPI nail polishes are really good especially the gel ones. The colours are really pigmented and you never need more than two coats, they also last for a while. They gel polishes are also really good for nails
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
Love OPI. Gel is my favorite! Lasts longer and never dulls! This is the best brand I’ve used. I would recommend to anyone and I will continue to use this product in the future. I’m a fan for life!
Kristal T.
york
I love this gel polish! Make your nails look beautiful and gives your nails that wet look that looks like you just left the salon! Use it with the cuticle oil for that all around shine and cut out going to the salon!
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Gel polish is great because it lasts longer then regular polish. I feel it’s a better value for the money they have started to make just about every color at this point.
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
I love this nail polish color so much it’s definitely one of my favorites. I also love that it is jail which is better for your nails and doesn’t do as much harm as regular nail polish I definitely always have this product in stock in my household
Alivia B.
This is the best type of gel nail color. I always buy it at Sally’s or when I go get my nails done at the salon. I am a repeat user of this nail polish. It is easily to apply. I would definitely recommend this to others and I do.