OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? GelColor

Brighten your manicure or pedicure with this sexy, flirty coral gel polish. GelColor by OPI gives you weeks of incomparable shine and wear. It's professional quality formula makes for long-lasting wear with a chip-resistant finish and provides for an easy, smooth application. Color: Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? Shade: Coral Brand: OPI Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.5 ounce (15 ml) Soak-off gel lacquer Ingredients: Ethyl acetate, alcohol denat, di-hema trimethylexyl dicarbamate, butyl acetate, heptane, nitrocellulose We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Karina C.
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
I love this nail polish color so much it’s definitely one of my favorites. I also love that it is jail which is better for your nails and doesn’t do as much harm as regular nail polish I definitely always have this product in stock in my household
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Alivia B.
This is the best type of gel nail color. I always buy it at Sally’s or when I go get my nails done at the salon. I am a repeat user of this nail polish. It is easily to apply. I would definitely recommend this to others and I do.
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
I feel like OPI is just known to be an awesome nail brand. When getting my nails I always find myself steering towards this rather than any other brand even if they don’t have a color
I was specifically searching for
Kimberly Y.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have been using OPI Gel lacquers for years. The formula goes on smooth and leaves an incredible shine after it is cured. My gel manicures last over 2 weeks with OPI Gel. I would definitely recommend this product.
Madysen R.
Aspers, PA
I love love love this brand! I have also tried other colors and non gel paints and they are always very nice. I’m a huge fan of gel and this company is very good at have great products. The price was also great.
April L.
My favorite brand, has not felled me yet. This is my go-to brand, love love this company. I buy different colors all the time. I love this brand. It makes self-doers life easier. I will continue to purchase.
Kristal T.
I love this gel polish! Make your nails look beautiful and gives your nails that wet look that looks like you just left the salon! Use it with the cuticle oil for that all around shine and cut out going to the salon!
Emily H.
This was my first try using a gel nail product. The colors look great and I really believe that these are harder and more long lasting.