OPI Washington DC Collection Fall 2016 Nail Lacquer Squeaker of the House #NLW60

BY OPI

Brand: OPI - Color: Squeaker of the House #NLW60 - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love OPIs nail polishes! They are easy to apply and they go on smooth! They dry quickly and do not chip easily! The colors are also all so pretty! There is no other brand that compares to OPI, and although they are a little more expensive, they last a long time and are definitely worth the price!!!
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
I love OPI! Too bad they're a on the expensive side. The polishes glides on well. The color choices are very classy. The applicator brush amazing. It really helps girls who likes to paint their own nails have a quick and easy application. Dry time is legitimately quick!
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
I am a big fan of OPI nail polish because it is easy to apply because it isn’t sticky or watery. If applied right and not too many coats it won’t chip off within a day. This color is so pretty and i am a big fan of nudes browns and greys
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I wasn’t a big fan of the shade but I absolutely loved the polish. It stayed on for very long time and it applied very easily. I didn’t have very high hopes but I was very impressed I recommend it highly to everyone else and I will be
May R.
This nail color is beautiful, especially during the fall. Opi nail polish are long lasting, easy to apply and affordable. I always buy them at sally beauty salon. I recommend this brand is you are looking for a nail polish that last at least 7 days.!
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
OPI will forever be my favorite nail polish. They are pigmented and extremely easy to use not too watery like most nail polishes. It’s a good price and it’s something I will recommend for people who love having their nails painted.
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
I loveeeeee this color!! As pale as I am, I was afraid to go so dark in the “nude” colors but I love how classic and elegant this look. The polish lasts on my nails and is smooth. A bit overpriced but worth the purchase.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite colors ever! I think it goes well with most skin tones and it holds up well. I really hope this never gets discontinued because it’s seriously so awesome. I’m almost always wearing it!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect fall color and I love buying OPI nail polish. I usually purchase from Walmart or Target. I have many other colors as well and will keep repurchasing! It goes on smooth and is very pigmented!
Tyonna E.
OPI never disappoints with their colors. They are all so vibrant. They do take a bit to dry and sometimes chip. With the deeper colors one coat is fine. The smell is bearable. Also they are not expensive.