OPI Washington DC Collection Fall 2016 Nail Lacquer Squeaker of the House #NLW60

BY OPI

Brand: OPI - Color: Squeaker of the House #NLW60 - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz see more...

Kateri A.
I love this color! It’s so perfect for fall and such an interesting color. I really love the OPI brand!! It’s definitely a good brand of nail polish. I usually buy it from Walmart pretty decent prices
Amy H.
Nipomo, CA
This is one of my go-to shades for work. I work with kids but I don't like childish candy colors. This is elegant and simple, goes with everything, and thanks to OPI, rarely chips (if I use a top coat).
I recommend it to others because it works on all skin tones, whether fair or dark-skinned.  It isn't limited to being a fall color, either. It is a neutral.