OPI Washington DC Collection Fall 2016 Nail Lacquer Squeaker of the House #NLW60

BY OPI

Brand: OPI - Color: Squeaker of the House #NLW60 - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love OPIs nail polishes! They are easy to apply and they go on smooth! They dry quickly and do not chip easily! The colors are also all so pretty! There is no other brand that compares to OPI, and although they are a little more expensive, they last a long time and are definitely worth the price!!!
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
I love OPI! Too bad they're a on the expensive side. The polishes glides on well. The color choices are very classy. The applicator brush amazing. It really helps girls who likes to paint their own nails have a quick and easy application. Dry time is legitimately quick!
Alyssa P.
Love all things OPI and this collection is no exception. Absolutely love ' the first lady ' shade. 2 coats of color and a top coat and you have a beautiful long lasting colorful manicure.

PRO: Colors are creamy and have a beautiful highly pigmented hue.

CON: cost, availability, not able to use just 1 coat of color.
Melanie P.
Waller, TX
I love this product. I have been using this polish for years. I love the fact that it was very good in price. I love the fact that I can easily apply this polish myself. I will most definitely buy this product again.!
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
I loveeeeee this color!! As pale as I am, I was afraid to go so dark in the “nude” colors but I love how classic and elegant this look. The polish lasts on my nails and is smooth. A bit overpriced but worth the purchase.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite colors ever! I think it goes well with most skin tones and it holds up well. I really hope this never gets discontinued because it’s seriously so awesome. I’m almost always wearing it!
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Great color. All in all OPI has Hundreds of color choices, decent coverage, but this product does not last long, even with a top coat. If you are like me, and you polish your nails every other day, it’s not a big deal, but just know, this brand stains and does not last more than a day or so without chipping. For the price I would like a bit better quality, however I do buy the occasional color I can’t pass up on.
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I love how they stay on for week when my other nail polish come of after 3 days no matter how expensive they are. I got them at tj maxx for $3,99 each. Super affordable! Will def buy more.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I really like their brown nudes , they work well with my light olive skin tone. I bought mine at Walmart. It was affordable , it's a little less quality than Essie but they run pretty close in proximity. I do enjoy their nail polishes though
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!