BY OPI #9 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer # NL R30 Privacy Please uses soft, pretty shades that whisper romance, sophistication, and style. Ideal choice for beautiful brides and prom princesses. see more...

• this looks like such a nice colour but is worth it?!! :))...1 Answers
  • Does this go on dark or translucent?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin D.
Southside
I'm not one to keep my nails painted. I was given this product to try out. I really liked the formula and thought it looked great after it dried. The color I had just didn't seem to show up very much. I even applied a couple extra coats. I was really excited to try it because I've heard great things about this brand. I can't wait to try a different color. OPI W-C-2721 Nail Lacquer No. NL R30 Privacy Please - 0.5 oz - Nail Polish
Alissa A.
I am not a big fan of OPI nail polish. They do not go on very easily, and I feel as though I must apply way more coats than I should to either get it not streaky or even just to get a good vibrant color. Aside from that, this polish chips so easily. ESPECIALLY if you do not have a top coat. I don't ever buy OPI, but somehow people always gift them to me and they just sit on my shelf.
Belma B.
Tukwila , WA
Nail Lacquer # NL B36 That's Berry Daring by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish. Never disappointed with OPI. I’ve tried a large variety of OPI nail polishes and I have yet to dislike one. They’re the main nail polish brand my nail salon carries and I’m always drawn to their colors vs some of the others they carry. Their base and top coats are also great! 💅
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go to color when I want somthing settle and professional. Great color to wear while in my military uniform. But besides the beautiful neutral color this product holds I absolutely love the quality of OPI. Rather if I'm doing my own nails or getting them done professionally, I will not use anything but OPI. I would seriously walk out of a nail salon if they did not have OPI polish products. This brand lasts for a WHILE and is tough. I can go a month and a half if I wanted with OPI, and it would not chip or rub away. Only reason why I would have to repaint my nails is from them growing too long. Even while working on engines it's tough enough to withstand the demand.
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I love the color of this polish plus it stays on and doesn’t chip easily. I have been using OPI forever, and even though it is a little more expensive than other polishes, it’s definitely worth it. You get a Solon quality product that stays on like it is advertised! So I definitely give it two thumbs up and recommend it to everyone
Sandra M.
Milpitas, CA
OPI has to be my favorite nail polish of all time. Every color they have goes on smooth. It is also long last lasting and this color would be perfect on any skin tone. My nails are naturally long so I only put this color & the top coat. At the end of the day it looks like I went to the salon to get them done.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Great color, goes on easy and one coat will give you a great result. I buy from my nail salon, there is not much bad to say thus brand has been around for awhile and keeps getting better, love to see what’s coming next.
Kiana H.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It’s this is what the nail salon uses and what they use at the school my cousin went to for nail tech and it honestly the best it does chip a week after I get my nails done and it’s long lasting. And it’s on the cheaper side of the nail polishes. So you can have cut nails without going broke.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
OPI is great! It’s just a little too liquidy and can get on your skin easily! Besides that issue opi is a go to! It’s durable and won’t crack nor wear off that quickly! I use my hands a lot and I’m able to wear the polish for a solid week and a half! I definitely recommend!
Magda V.
Naples, Florida
This is my favorite color when I want to look professional or I’m going to wear a nice and elegant dress. It’s Perfect to match with anything you going to wear. It’s a simple and delicate color
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this go on dark or translucent?
Agnes A.
this looks like such a nice colour but is worth it?!! :))instagram: agnxs.anna_