BY OPI

Transforms your manicures with this innovative nail polish which creates a unique shattered effect on your nails. see more...

Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I truly love this OPI collection. The colors are outstanding, and compare to Gel polishes for shine intensity! The colors are very opaque and 2 coats is all I needed! I can't wait for my next mani!
Leslene P.
Orlando
OPI is my all time favorite nail brand! I love the themed collections and trying all the colors. Love how easy it is to use the products and the finishing touches. I would definitely recommend OPI to others.
steph k.
Newington
It's nail polish is my favorite I use it almost every week because I've been up session with painting my nails it's virtually shatterproof and I'm I work a lot with my hands so it's awesome for me it's really easy to use easy to apply and it's super affordable for the woman on the go
Abigail Z.
Se mira muy buen producto me gusta mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero ya lo probe muy bien
Angizita M.
Muy bonitos colores vivos, secado muy rápido, no se despuntan tan fácilmente, super recomendado, lo quiero