BY OPI #84 in Nail Polish

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Christine S.
Coachella, CA
OPI has become my favorite nail polish brand, although I do try a different brand here and there. I use OPI gel at the nail salon, and the regular polish when I do my own nails at home. I recently bought Tiramisu for Two (which I've used as a gel polish at the nail salon) and Tickle My France-y. I.Love.Both! Tiramisu for Two is a classic nude, and Tickle My France-y is the perfect mauve/pinkish neutral color.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Beautiful color and a go-to for wedding season. I think OPI has their formula down pat in terms of how long it lasts in the bottle and how long it lasts in your nail. The nail polish color names are always so funny which makes remembering them really easy. This color is very light so you can layer it on top of another one to make it have a pinky tone.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I rarely use anything other than OPI since I know the brand provides some of the highest quality polish that’s also long lasting. Although it’s sometimes pricier than others, it’s worth it. The light tone is good for work, summer and winter! It makes your nails look well done but not too in your face. Great for toes too!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I love to wear a polish that will go with everything! OPI has some great color selections. This polish is easy to apply and it lasts. Yes, it’s a tad higher then some polishes but it’s well worth it and it’s really not super expensive. I will always use OPI polish.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
OPI has great product. I’ve never had a problem with their polishes. I would put them on the Essie level polish. It’s a really easy product to use. The formula has a good feel to it. I’ve bought from OPI before, and I’m sure I’ll do it in the future as well.
Stephanie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my go to shade for when I'm not sure what color to wear. It's a great neutral and I tend to use this often. Love OPI's formula as it is very easy to apply and the colors don't chip quickly especially if you set them with a clear coat at the end.
Rebecca M.
Is it fair to say that I'm loyal to both OPI and essie equally? I think OPI polishes are high quality, and this color is a great neutral. The price is consistent, not cheap but consider it an investment and cheaper than paying for a mani at a salon!
Kelsey S.
I enjoy this brand of polish over most others. It goes on smooth and lasts longer. This color is bright and vibrant. I enjoy wearing it during the fall season. I recommend this to anyone whom enjoys pairing their nails. The price is fair for the quality.
Kassandra R.
Oma
Super awesome product love the way it goes on good for the price not streaky would recomend to anyone that loves a good nail polish bought it at Sally’s and I always buy the color super cute and would recommend to anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This shade is good for a laid back nail polish for days that aren’t for special occasion. It has the perfect nude color for my skin shade and just the right amount of shimmer. Again use the corresponding brand base coat for optimal results.