BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Melody L.
Austin, TX
Beautiful color and a go-to for wedding season. I think OPI has their formula down pat in terms of how long it lasts in the bottle and how long it lasts in your nail. The nail polish color names are always so funny which makes remembering them really easy. This color is very light so you can layer it on top of another one to make it have a pinky tone.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Great product what can I say. Bought it at a local mall at a beauty salon store. I love neutral colors. It’s my favorite nail polish and colors. The quality is great it lasts longer then other nails polishes I have tried. Eventually it does chip but I am a mom and do a lot of cooking cleaning and washing dishes.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Love this shade but the OPI formula in general is overrated and lacking. It goes on thick and smooth which is nice. But for.the price I would expect it to at least stay on a few days before cracking. Every shade I have tried starts chipping within 2 days, sometimes 24 hours. I want to love it but just don't.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
OPI has great product. I’ve never had a problem with their polishes. I would put them on the Essie level polish. It’s a really easy product to use. The formula has a good feel to it. I’ve bought from OPI before, and I’m sure I’ll do it in the future as well.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I think of New Years this is the color I have on my nails. Period. It just reminds me of champagne when I look at it. The sparkle is not over whelming and when it dries it looks gorgeous with or without a top coat! So bonus it can save you time if you only need to do one coat!
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
This has to be one of my favorite nail polish brands on the shelves. I typically purchase just from drugstores or Walmart and prices are usually great. What I love is the endless color choices and the long lasting wear. I'll definitely keep buying!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This shade is good for a laid back nail polish for days that aren’t for special occasion. It has the perfect nude color for my skin shade and just the right amount of shimmer. Again use the corresponding brand base coat for optimal results.
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
OPI polish is the best quality you can get for nail polish. Their colors are amazing and I use their products on my nails constantly. Their price isn’t bad because the quality is just so amazing. I have bought so many polishes from them I would have no issues doing it again
Larissa A.
I love the color of this nail polish! The nail polish itself goes on smooth and I would say lasts for about two days with a good top coat before beginning to chip around the edges. It doesn’t get bubbles or streaks when applied.
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
Opi has a great polish, but it does have tons of nasty chemicals. I have switched to 7-free nail polishes and my nails have thanked me. As for this color, it definitely takes 2 coats, but it’s a very pretty neutral.