BY OPI #24 in Nail Polish

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Lori L.
I purchased this solely because my autistic niece wanted me to wear a red-orange nail polish and none of the reds I owned were a true red-orange. So when I stumbled across Thrill Of Brazil I had to grab it. She was very pleased that I wore a color she had requested. Beautiful true red-orange nail polish. The formula on Thrill of Brazil is great. You get a fully opaque nail in one coat and two coats doesn’t change the color at all, which I appreciate. I lov OPI and I think they are by far one of the best nail products on the market. They wear very well and very rarely is the formula difficult when working with the large bottles. They are a bit pricey but close enough to other brands to stay competitive. OPI W-C-1314 Nail Lacquer No. NL A16 The Thrill Of Brazil - 0.5 oz - Nail Polish
Alita J.
Crystal lake, IL
It got goopy and hard faster than I thought it was going to so that was a downside. I mean that’s a downside to every nail polish but it just stood out in this one. I did love the color on me because it made my nails pop because I have tanner skin. I recommend it but not super worth it. Really only worth it if you wear nail polish a lot.
Shelley G.
OPI has been around a long time. It used to only be available in salons many years ago because it was the best polish on the market. In my opinion it is one of the best now and I don't have to go to a salon to buy it. Their quality is some of the best and they are always trending with the best color and types of polishes I love year after year.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I am IN LOVE with this color. I have always been a fan of OPI products and this color is a red but a much darker red than one I have used in the past. I have found that this polish does (as everything that is not gel or powder dipped does) chip easily unless you use a base and top coat along with it and OPI makes an excellent set of those!
Jayden T.
This rich red color is great for the holidays. I can’t stop wearing this shade. I picked this wonderful color up at Ulta Beauty. I was lucky enough to buys this color half price which was great. Either way though this color is worth it. The only down side it’s a little hard to get off, and it stains your skin.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love OPI nail polish. They have such great colors. The nail polish dries relatively quickly and it stays on my nails. I do a lot of typing on the keyboard and OPI tends not to flake or chip off as quickly as other nail polishes. It's one of the best Brands I've ever seen in a nail polish.
Danielle C.
Fairly good nail polish but is a little high in price compared to most. Applies very evenly. The applicator is really nice the bristles are nice and sturdy. The color is very bright and vibrant. The nail polish is pretty thick so you don't have to reapply to get a nice coat.
Stephanie O.
OPI is one of the best in my opinion of nail polishes I see them being used at nail salons all the time , this color is beautiful on the nails on every skin tone It's a nice red but has a hunk of a bit of violet ! I would definitely recommend any opi nail polishes
Grace L.
I love OPI because of the better ingredients, but this color just blew my mind away!! It’s very vibrant and Christmas-y. The color is easy to apply and not too hard to get off in the end. I love this product and would recommend it to all of my friends!!
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
I wish the price was more affordable, but the color lasts well and looks great, so it’s probably worth the price. It does seem to chip just as much as other comparably priced nail polishes but it is definitely better than lower priced competitors.
Randila M.
Can i get a free sample of the product?