BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Lori L.
I purchased this solely because my autistic niece wanted me to wear a red-orange nail polish and none of the reds I owned were a true red-orange. So when I stumbled across Thrill Of Brazil I had to grab it. She was very pleased that I wore a color she had requested. Beautiful true red-orange nail polish. The formula on Thrill of Brazil is great. You get a fully opaque nail in one coat and two coats doesn’t change the color at all, which I appreciate. I lov OPI and I think they are by far one of the best nail products on the market. They wear very well and very rarely is the formula difficult when working with the large bottles. They are a bit pricey but close enough to other brands to stay competitive. OPI W-C-1314 Nail Lacquer No. NL A16 The Thrill Of Brazil - 0.5 oz - Nail Polish
Alita J.
Crystal Lake
It got goopy and hard faster than I thought it was going to so that was a downside. I mean that’s a downside to every nail polish but it just stood out in this one. I did love the color on me because it made my nails pop because I have tanner skin. I recommend it but not super worth it. Really only worth it if you wear nail polish a lot.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Shelley G.
OPI has been around a long time. It used to only be available in salons many years ago because it was the best polish on the market. In my opinion it is one of the best now and I don't have to go to a salon to buy it. Their quality is some of the best and they are always trending with the best color and types of polishes I love year after year.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I am IN LOVE with this color. I have always been a fan of OPI products and this color is a red but a much darker red than one I have used in the past. I have found that this polish does (as everything that is not gel or powder dipped does) chip easily unless you use a base and top coat along with it and OPI makes an excellent set of those!
Jayden T.
This rich red color is great for the holidays. I can’t stop wearing this shade. I picked this wonderful color up at Ulta Beauty. I was lucky enough to buys this color half price which was great. Either way though this color is worth it. The only down side it’s a little hard to get off, and it stains your skin.
Danielle C.
Fairly good nail polish but is a little high in price compared to most. Applies very evenly. The applicator is really nice the bristles are nice and sturdy. The color is very bright and vibrant. The nail polish is pretty thick so you don't have to reapply to get a nice coat.
Kyra C.
These are pretty good. But I definitely thing some drugstore polishes (especially gel polishes) are starting to give OPI a run for their money. Especially because OPI is a lot more expensive. I recommend you try Sally Hansen gel polish or any Essie polish gel or regular.
Stephanie O.
OPI is one of the best in my opinion of nail polishes I see them being used at nail salons all the time , this color is beautiful on the nails on every skin tone It's a nice red but has a hunk of a bit of violet ! I would definitely recommend any opi nail polishes