OPI W-C-1314 Nail Lacquer No. NL A16 The Thrill Of Brazil - 0.5 oz - Nail Polish uploaded by Leah R.OPI W-C-1314 Nail Lacquer No. NL A16 The Thrill Of Brazil - 0.5 oz - Nail Polish uploaded by Aanchal S.

BY OPI #7 in Nail Polish

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
A decent nail polish! They have a wide range of colors but I probably won’t repurchase again. They have a very thin brush which makes application more difficult and they chip fairly easily. I’ve tried a few different colors and they all work the same. If you’re looking for something quick that you’ll only be wearing for a special occasion then this will work for you! If you want something for everyday wear for 1 or 2 weeks then I would try something else like essie
Kashifa Q.
Alot of people love opi nailpolish but I'm not a huge fan. I feel like they work just as good as any other nailpolish brand. They chip like any other nailpolish brand too. Also, the colors are the same as any other nail polish brand. I don't see the huge hype on it. And I would recommend just getting a cheaper nailpolish. It would do the same job as an opi nail polish
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love OPI. As a nail artist they are the brand I go to most. Their colors are gorgeous, they don’t chip, peel or crack and their shade range is enormous. They apply so smoothly, they lay on the nail perfectly and they have a beautiful shine to they. Their matte polished are just as easy to work with and the have all the some amazing qualities.
Samantha M.
Donna
OPI is one of my favorite brands for nail polish! The formula is just awesome, you can’t beat that. But it is pricey, so I try to look for them when they are on sale or clearance! The brush applicator allows you to cover the whole nail but while still keeping a clean look. Usually one coat is enough, but two is always better just to be safe.
Shelley G.
OPI has been around a long time. It used to only be available in salons many years ago because it was the best polish on the market. In my opinion it is one of the best now and I don't have to go to a salon to buy it. Their quality is some of the best and they are always trending with the best color and types of polishes I love year after year.
Rachel A.
Plymouth, MN
Love the color! Idk if I got a bad bottle or if this formula is just the normal OPI formula...because my nails chipped less than 12 hours after painting them. And I don’t mean that just one chipped, I mean that both of my hands has chips on almost every finger. Disappointed but I’ll try it again with a different top coat
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I am IN LOVE with this color. I have always been a fan of OPI products and this color is a red but a much darker red than one I have used in the past. I have found that this polish does (as everything that is not gel or powder dipped does) chip easily unless you use a base and top coat along with it and OPI makes an excellent set of those!
Jayden T.
This rich red color is great for the holidays. I can’t stop wearing this shade. I picked this wonderful color up at Ulta Beauty. I was lucky enough to buys this color half price which was great. Either way though this color is worth it. The only down side it’s a little hard to get off, and it stains your skin.
Sophia T.
For the price of this product, it really holds it weight in quality! Anytime you want a rich and unique color, everyone knows OPI is the way to go. It doesn’t stain your nails like some of the less pricier brands, which makes it easier to remove when you are ready for a polish change.
Kyra C.
These are pretty good. But I definitely thing some drugstore polishes (especially gel polishes) are starting to give OPI a run for their money. Especially because OPI is a lot more expensive. I recommend you try Sally Hansen gel polish or any Essie polish gel or regular.