OPI W-C-11868 Nail Lacquer 6 x 3.75 ml Showered Mini Hello Kitty Cherry Blossom Collection for Women

BY OPI

We always care for our beauty and personal care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Showered Nail Lacquer Mini Hello Kitty Cherry Blossom Collection Specifications Gender: Women Size: 6 x 3.75 ml see more...

Rachel R.
Arlington , TX
The Hello Kitty collaboration with OPI is so sweet and has colors true to the Sanrio brand. Primary red, blue and yellow and then pastels, with a couple of different shades of pink. The formula is great on each of the colors and they are all full coverage in two coats. I would love to create a full set of Sanrio nails with these colors! Highly recommend.
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
I like these kits because I never end up using an entire bottle of nail polish. The bottles are a bit too small for me and the brush is very small. Would be cute for little kids or if you just wanted a specific color but for the price the bottles are just too small.
jen&joce S.
This is such a cute set and I got it for my little one. OPI never fails and it's so pretty. I have used the brand for years! I love the sets because you can try on so many colors. Would totally recommend this to anyone!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite gift that I have purchased for my family under 12 and yes a few adult “Hello Kitty “ fans!

It’s a #giftguide great idea!

OPI never ceases to disappoint in the nail gifted collection!

I always buy their gift sets!
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Kind of pricey. From the nail salon to the store and home, this is the brand I trust. This is the brand I always use upon my nails. Definitely recommend to anyone needing a good nail polish
Caroline M.
Jonesboro
OPI nail polish is always my go to polish because it stays on without chips for days! OPI makes a wide variety of colors and textures... by far one of the best polishes on the market!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love these! Bought them for my niece for Christmas at salon centric. The quality was great like all OPI . They were a little expensive for the amount. But the colors were cute!
☾Riley☾  .
This set contains pinks reds and any girly color you can think up if you like these colors then I would definitely recommend this to you they’re very fun and upbeat and the nail lacquer is it to share so you’re able to cover your nail in one or two coats. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who buys this.
Christine B.
Huntington
I love getting these for my daughter. The bottles are the perfect size for her. Not to mention when use them it is easy to keep the bottle with me to do a touch up at any time. I've used them a few times, more for my little girl then myself. They come off and chip pretty easy, but overall get the job done.
Maddy K.
Franklin
Love the little ones since a little goes a long way with this brand and I can never finish a whole bottle. I always get complimented on the colors and the quality of these polishes is high.