OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice

OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice quenches the skin with 24 hour moisturizing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice!
Great scent! This feels so luxurious. It always leaves me feeling silky and refreshed.
Amazing product I love the smell specially the lavender vanilla are really nice and it does a decent job with moisturizing but for my skin I definitely need something strong like Vaseline but for temporary moisturizing it’s great
I love the smell of the vanilla and lavender hand and body lotion. It has such a nice creamy texture that doesn’t leave your skin with that greasy feeling. Your skin feels hydrated and moisturized all day long.
Beaumont
I am a huge fan of this scent it’s my absolute favourite!! This lotion is so soothing even more so with the relaxing lavender scent and the sweetness from the vanilla is the best pairing. I recommend this one!!
Courtenay , BC
Opi makes the most incredible smelling products !!! This go to product is both nurturing to the skin and a must have for moisture . I definitely recommend keeping a bottle of this in your purse.
North Bay , ON
I really love this product! It has a beautiful smell that is not overwhelming. It is gentle on the skin and moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy it again.
Lavender is one of my favourite scents and this really captured it! Its very gentle on my skin personally, i dont know how it would react to very sensitive skin though. I recommend it!
For Eleanore had been swift to use my success to broaden both our lives.Their ideas will broaden by and by, when they are as old as I am.Her brogue was apt to broaden when pleasure pulled down her dignity.British liberty was once more "to broaden down from precedent to precedent."It is Art that is going to civilize mankind; broaden his sympathies.Then, like erl-king in the German legends, they broaden out to e
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
This lotion is by far my favourite formula and brand. I love how hydrating and deep conditioning this feels on my hands!! The smell lingers in an amazing way & my hands have not felt softer since using this! I’ve always got one in each room of my house! #Opi #Influenster
setif
This was given to me from my friend but I don't know wher she got it or how much it cost , since receiving this gift my friend has passed away I want o To know wher to buy and the cost , it's a great lotion , and smells great feels great a little goes a long way Yes, I recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?