OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice

OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice quenches the skin with 24 hour moisturizing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Vanilla Lavender Avojuice!
Il sent bon la vanille j’adore c’est un de mes produits favoris de la marque le prix est raisonnable
Beautiful scent one of my absolute favourite combinations. Also a gorgeous colour, defs recommend.
Winnipeg, MB
I like this lotion it smells good I like how it makes my hands feel it has nice packaging it’s good
Tiveron
This was light, moisturising and smelt lovely. Must look into trying other scents....love opi !
Guadalajara
Este aceite me encanta y huele riquísimo a vainilla es muy bueno y deja mi piel súper bonita
J’adore l’odeur de ça , c’est envoûtant je le recommande fortement. A tester impérativement
Pont-du-Casse
I live this one!!! The lavender smell is my favorite smell in the world ! This oil is good
Antofagasta
Smells great, absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a oily effect on the hands
I love it is perfect, it brings softness and also has an excellent smell.....💁🏼‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️🙈.
!!!!! OMG I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Amazing 💗💗💗 súper recommended 🤩🤩🤩!!! Love love love

Looking for your answer?