BY OPI

Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Two Tone Manicure Set Includes: Alpine Snow Step Right Up Rosy Future Papidry Top Coat All Nail Lacquer in this set are 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Perfect set! This two tone pack of OPI nail polish holds 4 very pigmented colors (the pink is my favorite) OPI is one of my favorite brands because of the smooth texture and quality. I would recommend this to others.
Karla V.
These are good nail polish. They are very pigmented and are inexpensive. Specially when they have certain colors on sale that is when I stock up.
Alaina W.
These colors of the products were great and very unique! The product was affordable and I defenitely recommend it to other nail polish users!!
Jasmine B.
I've used all four of these nail polishes and they are great they last long and they give your nails a pretty pop
Kelsie M.
these colors have a tendency to chip pretty easily and a little fast but other than that these are beautiful
Carolyn B.
Still the same formula we know and love, but with more really great colors I haven't seen before! Love it!
Alaha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the unique colors that they offer they have an amazing shine and work amazingly with every season
Ashley B.
Gives a glassy like marbles effect on nails . Very fun palettes to play with . Great for any occasion !
Katy H.
The perfect manicure or pedicure set for girls on the go. Everything you need one one kit.