BY OPI

Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Two Tone Manicure Set Includes: Alpine Snow Step Right Up Rosy Future Papidry Top Coat All Nail Lacquer in this set are 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Dream H.
Beautiful colors. I recommend it to anyone looking for neutral and calm colors to paint their nails. I got two packs with both dark and light colors from Ebay I honestly have no regrets.
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Perfect set! This two tone pack of OPI nail polish holds 4 very pigmented colors (the pink is my favorite) OPI is one of my favorite brands because of the smooth texture and quality. I would recommend this to others.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Karla V.
These are good nail polish. They are very pigmented and are inexpensive. Specially when they have certain colors on sale that is when I stock up.
Alaina W.
These colors of the products were great and very unique! The product was affordable and I defenitely recommend it to other nail polish users!!
Jasmine B.
I've used all four of these nail polishes and they are great they last long and they give your nails a pretty pop
Kelsie M.
these colors have a tendency to chip pretty easily and a little fast but other than that these are beautiful
Carolyn B.
Still the same formula we know and love, but with more really great colors I haven't seen before! Love it!
Alaha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the unique colors that they offer they have an amazing shine and work amazingly with every season
Ashley B.
Gives a glassy like marbles effect on nails . Very fun palettes to play with . Great for any occasion !