BY OPI

Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Two Tone Manicure Set Includes: Alpine Snow Step Right Up Rosy Future Papidry Top Coat All Nail Lacquer in this set are 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Alaina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors of the products were great and very unique! The product was affordable and I defenitely recommend it to other nail polish users!!
Jasmine B.
I've used all four of these nail polishes and they are great they last long and they give your nails a pretty pop
Kelsie M.
these colors have a tendency to chip pretty easily and a little fast but other than that these are beautiful
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a glassy like marbles effect on nails . Very fun palettes to play with . Great for any occasion !
Daniela M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These colors are so beautiful 😍 great for spring time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katy H.
The perfect manicure or pedicure set for girls on the go. Everything you need one one kit.
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Perfect set! This two tone pack of OPI nail polish holds 4 very pigmented colors (the pink is my favorite) OPI is one of my favorite brands because of the smooth texture and quality. I would recommend this to others.
Karla V.
These are good nail polish. They are very pigmented and are inexpensive. Specially when they have certain colors on sale that is when I stock up.
Carolyn B.
Still the same formula we know and love, but with more really great colors I haven't seen before! Love it!