OPI TriTop Ointment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI TriTop Ointment!
Topeka, KS
If your not afraid to spend a little more money than usually, I would say OPI is for you. I don't have a lot of OPI nail polishes, but out of the ones I do have they are some of my favorites. I would say the pro is that it's really good nail polish, the con is the price because it is a little for expensive than regular nail polish brands. Yes, I would recommend this product.
My dog is using this at the moment. I definitely took a while for me to see a difference. Just make sure once you apply this that your pet doesn't lick it off. It does seem to be helping a little bit though but it took some time for it to start working.
This product is excellent at reducing inflammation to a localized area. However, you have to be sure that your pet cannot lick it off after you apply it to the effected area.
Vallejo , CA
Cute collection and name, but even better, the color is amazing! This is a great purple, great pigment, pretty opaque, and the color lasted about 10 days which is pretty good.
I like this product but I definitely don't love it. I've used better ointments before. For OPI being a very well known brand they need to stop their game.
I do not always do my nails, but I've used this once and it worked great! I wouldn't purchase this all the time, but once in a while is good.
Kodak, TN
Haven't used this before but my phone is being stupid and keeps clicking on this. Doesn't let me pass this part so I'm just writing to write
San Antonio, TX
This is one of those colors you can use alone or with nail art :);) which I have been dabbling in a lot lately and it looks soo pretty :);)
Cary, NC
I really don't remember the colors I purchased as I have not bought polish since the invention of the Mani Pedi.
Tulare, CA
This is an awesome product, hydrates and brightens the nails. Makes them look healthier and gives them a shean

Looking for your answer?