BY OPI

Maria H.
Paducah, KY
Always a fan of OPI. Coe is true and stays on without chipping so easily. These allow you to test the color out at an affordable cost.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
I love OPI! The only problem i have with these is that they are kind of small and i have knocked them over (2ce) because i was too hasty. They are nice and thick though and don't chip easily. Long lasting too!
Marcy G.
Dexter, MO
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these mini shades of OPI! Perfect color & perfect size for on the go or traveling for touch ups... If needed! OPI is thicker than most polish and doesn't wear or chip off as fast as most brands.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
This set is great!. I gravitate toward the minis because I would rather have variety. A regular size bottle is usually a waste for me.
Kendall W.
Arcata, CA
I love this set! Good color variety and OPI always stays the longest. I keep these in my purse for quick fixes, although it doesn't chip quickly!
Breanna R.
I Like These Minis! They Actually Last A Long Time A Little Goes A Long Way. Opi Is A Great Brand So My Polish Always Stays Longer Then Normallt
Erin J.
Sunderland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I love opi! And these minis are so great to keep in your purse or for when you're taking a trip.
Maria C.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
O.P.I. nail polishes are great, I like how they are diferent from any other nail polish. Great quality. .
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?