BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this base coat! I used to forgo the base coat/top coat & would end up wondering why my manicures never lasted the whole week like they do at the salon. So I bought this base coat & the topcoat & it makes a huge difference! Love all the OPI colors, they're the absolute best. My nails are so much stronger & healthier now that they don't require repairing several times a week.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Oh my swatch!!
Finally able to use this baby. Picked it up from a salon a couple weeks ago after reading rave reviews. I'm not sure which version of this I have.... it's def holo but also brown (to me) vs the original grey? Either way I love it.
It's classy and fun without appearing TOO glittery. Can't wait to see this in the sun. Hoping or the usual OPI staying power. I did use a base coat and top coat but only required two coats for full gorgeous coverage. Application was smooth and streak free, nice consistency out of the bottle. All around fab! Photos don't due it justice.
Alexis N.
Sylacauga, AL
This color lives up to its name as being very vampy. The color is a red/purple that applies true to color in two coats. If you use a base coat and a top coat then the color usually lasts 2 weeks with no chipping.
Pinky C.
Germantown, MD
I have thin soft nails and OPI natural base coat has helped me a lot, works best if you apply it with your choice of nail color and top it with their top coat. keeps my nails strong and it last about 2 weeks.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
This is my go to top coat. It leaves your nails smooth and shiny. It lasts for a while as well. When it says fast drying, it means it. This is great for the price!
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Every time I get my nails done I must say this stuff does its job. Seals in glitter and keeps my nails looking amazing. Always my go to. Opi is an amazing brand and affordable too!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
Me gusta mucho es ligero, no es como otros que se ponen pegajosos este se a conservado es muy ligero y me gusta bastante, no huele mucho su precio es de $2.20 dolares y me parece bien si lo volveria a comprar. Me encanto 100% recomendado
Sarah D.
I enjoy this top coat, I just still get some chipping on the top of my nails. For the price individually, I'm not too happy with the chipping but I get mine in sets at a discount so it's really not that much of an issue for me and adds a nice shine without being too gloppy.
Sandra D.
I love this top coat. I haven’t had any issues with applying it. I don’t paint my nails all the time and my bottle of top coat is still good. I’ve probably had it for a year. But, I am starting to paint my nails more often. This top coat isn’t expensive either & I purchased it off Amazon.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
I just started using this top coat and it is the best by far all of the top coats I have used. I have used alot in my life time. I love to do nails. Not one chip so far. And it has been 3 days. The other top coats I have used chiped in one day. So highly recommend this product. OPI Top Coat
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?

back