BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Larissa M.
New York
Absolutely amaaazing!! The best top coat I have ever used!! My nail polish last for a week and a half without any problem! I can do everything knowing that my nail polish will stay intact! Totally recommend!
Lisset G.
san diego
Love this clear nail polish , I use it when I don’t want any color. It looks good with my natural nails.
Teresa H.
N. Abington Twp
My favorite top coat ever. The consistency and the wide brush make it easy to apply. I never get those weird bubbles that ruin a manicure with this top coat. It is a little expensive but I think it us totally worth it. I can even put it over an inferior nail polish and it helps preventing chips.
Michelle R.
San Diego
These Nail Polish is amazing and easily founded in drugstores. I prefer the Revlon Diamond Top Coat, but both of them do a great job, they make even cheap nail polishes last way longer than they usually do.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
OPI products in general are top quality and the top cost is no exception! I will buy this again when the time comes!
Eva c.
I love this it's really nice but it just takes ages to dry I've tried everything so only use it if you have a lot more time on your hands
Ashley M.
Owensboro, KY
Love it! Lasts all day! Reasonable price! Would buy again! Lots of colors to choose from!
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Not the fastest drying top coat but makes my nail polish have a nice shine and makes my polish last longer.
Jenna T.
It’s a good brand but I do find I have to let it dry longer than I’d like. And I need more than one coat.
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
This OPI top coat is very good! I was hoping that it would protect more from smudges and scratches but it kind of disappointed me there. However, it adds beautiful shine to the nails and does make a manicure last longer! I would recommend definitely!
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?