BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Julia Mae B.
Not the best top coat around but I use this from time to time and it gets the job done. It makes your nail polish stay on a tad bit longer.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
OPI nail products are always reliable, I get my top coat at Sally's for the best price. pros: the shine and extra longevity of my polish, it paints on easily Cons: it's price point is higher than other brands, the size of the jar is way too small.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
This is a must have for anyone who does nails! It's applies easy. Plus gives every color that perfect finish without overdoing it! I love this product! It's the perfect gloss for your nails! Like I said before, this is a must have! :)
Corey B.
Rochester, IN
The best nail polish EVER! All the colors are amazing and it applies so easily and smooth! Never disappointed with this product!
Sandra B.
This one protects my nails from the colors I put later. One it's applied it gets dry quickly. I love the pinkish color it has. I've noticed that when I don't use it the nail polish starts chipping really quick. So, for me, this one protects my nails and helps the polish stay longer on them.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Easy to use. Long lasting. Shiny, top coat finish. Affordable price. Easy to find at most drug stores. Great for everyday where.
Polly H.
Duncan, British Columbia
This is a great top coat. I bought a new brand of nail polish that I hadn't tried before and it chipped the very next day. I had put on a top coat but it was a different brand. When I used this top coat on the same nail polish it lasted for four days.

Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Nice clear coat, keeps nail polish looking good. Works great as a clear coat if you can't wear a colored nail polish.
Amy D.
There is wide variety of colors to choose from. It paints on nicely and dries quickly. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Nina S.
OMG. É incrível o verniz é brilhante e outras tantas qualidades adoro.Irei com certeza usar muito o produto porque é realmente fantástico
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?