BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Reviews (1903)
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
amazing! deff a hit when i used this color. great for almost any event. doesn't chip easily and goes on smooth. i ordered this product online
Tram D.
Helps strengthen my nails from break and cracks. Also gives my nails a shine. Love it!
Nina P.
Carol stream
I like the bonding base coat better But this one is pretty good also. Make sure to use a good top coat too
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY
Love opi no matter what color it is. But this silver color I love most. It goes with anything and you can wear it during any season!
Carly W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Can be used on its own to protect nails or on top of nail polish, either way it delivers. However, I would recommend recoating everyday just to keep it topped up and to prevent chips and scuffs
Alisa K.
It's a decent top coat but it tends to bubble a little unless you use really thin coats but it only looks nice and glossy for a few days before it looks like it's separating or has fine cracks
Roxana V.
Duarte, CA
I love this product makes your nails look fabulous and also your nails wont chip quick. I also use this alot for my d.i.y. Necklaces or the back of earrings.
Tammy K.
Gueydan, LA
Absolutely in love with this nail polish. The color is awesome. It goes on smoothly and dries evenly. This is the best polish I have found in years. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Amy M.
Lubbock, TX
The new collection Alice Through the Looking Glass is absolutely beautiful. The I's Have It is my favorite. My new summer go to color!!
Mary A.
Cyclone, PA
This was my first matte top coat that I have bought and I am not disappointed! absolutely love that I can use it with all of the polish I already have. look forward to keeping it in my collection!
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?

back