BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Melissa R.
Concord, NC
Opi is a wonderful brand! Many pretty colors and varieties. It lasts long for the most part, easy application and looks great after application. Opi is probably one of my go to brands.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Opi is my favorite nail polish brand. This brand holds up longer than all the others. It is worth it to spend the extra money and buy a brand that will last and not chip within an hour.
Grace H.
Everyone knows OPI is well worth the money. If I apply two coats of polish with the top coat my nails last about two weeks! Which is amazing for an at home manicure. Highly recommend.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
This topcoat is awesome it dries quick and leaves you with a beautiful finished nail. I use it on my natural nail as well. It gives both polished and unpolished nails a beautiful look
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
This dries fast and makes your nail polish last longer. It takes a while for them to start chipping. It’s not super sticky how other top coats get. I like the quality of this top coat.
Jennifrr T.
This is one of the only top coats that actually makes my nail color last! Other brands won’t keep my nails fresh for my then 2-3 Days, but OPI keeps them looking fresh for at least a week!
Autumn T.
North Haven, CT
I use this product every time I paint my nails! It’s a great shiny top coat that can be topped over any color nail polish. You could also use this on its own for a natural nail look. I would definitely repurchase!
Crystal N.
I really like this too coat because it has a really nice shine when it dries. Pretty inexpensive but does the jop. Would recommend if you want a pretty top coat with a nice shine.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
This works like a charm. I love the sheen it gives to my nails. I wouldn’t recommend it with a matte polish but it does the trick with other polish. It’s easy to apply and use. Would def recommend to others.
Jeneschya S.
This top coat is a great price. On a day to day wear this is what I always reach for. It’s long wearing easy to use. Only $1 at family Dollar. You cannot go wrong with this product. I definitely reccomend this product.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?