BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• Is this a good product?3 Answers
  • i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
Elizabeth V.
Richmond , CA
The OPI top coat is my go to. It leaves my nails shiny and it drys quickly. It’s about $9 which is pretty comparable to most brands. I haven’t found another top coat that doesn’t bubble up and clump up after drying. I would definitely buy it again.
Kailie S.
Henderson NV
I decided to buy three of these, one top coat one base coat and one color. They were all really hard to open and I wasn’t able to even open the base coat. They peeled pretty quickly and I didn’t find much difference in this versus any other nail polish.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Best clear top coat for a brilliant shine and a locked in nail color that last for every. I'm a make up, nail and akin junkie and have more polos and laquers than I can count and this is easily 1 of the best locking down and bare bail top coat for flawless nails
Brianna N.
This top coat is great! It is perfect for under or over any polish, and it gives my nails a beautiful glow. The brush applies product very easily and the polish does not clump up on my nails. It also dries so fast!!
Mariah P.
Lithonia, GA
Purchased at: CVS
This gives a nice shiny finish. I’ve only purchased this top coat once and I wouldn’t say there’s anything special about it. It’s not bad but it chips after a few days of wear. Can’t seem to find one that doesn’t chip unless I get my nails done at a salon.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! A great top coat. This lasts a few days which is just about as long as I can get with a regular polish due to constantly washing my hands at work. It is shiny, the polish looks great underneath and it prevents chipping. I will definitely repurchase
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Koi top coat is a must for keeping my nails beautiful. The top coat offers great protection for my color and keeps them looking good longer. I recommended this product for everyone.
Desere' W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use OPI a lot, it was my go to brand for years and I still love it. This top coat goes on nice and dries in a reasonable amount of time. This usually lasts me about a week ( which is about as long as I can stand before the growth bugs me anyway)
Sandy V.
This is my favorite brand of nail polish. It does get a little pricy but the quality is unlike any other brand so I’m willing to pay a little extra. I love the color selection and the payout of these polishes.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
Love OPI. I don’t normally use normal nail polish, but when I do it’s always this. It seals everything together and prevents chipping. I’ve never had issues with this before and it will continue to be my go to
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?