BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Shar K.
I found this top coat to be very GOOEY. Its hard to apply and kind of just gets everywhere. Once its on, it looks nice but its always a pain to get on. After a little bit of use, the formula gets a bit stringy as well. Would not recommend.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Opi clear coat is a finisher to any woman’s manicure. It goes on nicely and keeps your nails from chipping. Opi products are a bit expensive but I believe you get what you pay for. Spend the money if your looking for a great clear coat.
jamila w.
louisville
This top coat works amazing! If you apply this on top of your nail polish just know your color is protected!! The brush is not to thin to apply the product either! I recommend this to everyone. Especially if you do nails trust me it’s worth your money!! OPI Top Coat
Katyria R.
Bayonne
Muy buena cobertura para finalizar tu esmalte de uñas este ayudará a protejer el color y que dure más tu manicure una buena capa y listo tus uñas siempre estarán brillantes y saludables incluso si lo quieres usar encima de tu esmalte favorito o como tope de tus uñas al natural.
bd-feb2 t.
Atlanta
I really like this product, when I go to the nail salon they use this product and its always shinny. I love shinny nails, also the product protects my nail color, my nail has never had the polish come off. Once I wore the same set of nails for a month, with no problem.
Fernanda B.
Brownsville, TX
love OPI, but this is not a good topcoat. It has a nice formula and applies easily but my main complaint is that it takes absolutely ages to dry on me - and I'm talking hours and hours. I have used it with many brands of polish including OPI's own range, Essie, Rimmel, SinfulColors and Essence and no matter which polish or which base coat I pair it with - this top coat is incapable of drying within a reasonable time. For me, this is an incredible waste of money, I was lucky to get it free when buying another OPI polish.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love this top coat. High quality and professional finish. My only complaint is that it doesn’t dry fast. You have to give yourself a lot of dry time for an at home manicure. Use every other day on top of a manicure to make it last.
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
OPI makes wonderful products and this Top Coat is no exception. I do think it dries quickly and protects against chipping. I have some trouble gauging the effectiveness of top coats, but I do think this one is a safe bet. Sometimes you can get OPI on special at Sephora.
Katie H.
Columbus
I bought this because I got my nails done and hated the color so I redid them. I didn’t have a topcoat so I figured this was a good one. And it is. It has really kept my polish looking really good considering I did them. You can get it at target for less than $10.
Ana L.
I really like this brand but this top doesn't really stay strong on my nails to keep the polish on. Last time I had painted my nails, I add the top coat after I let the nail polish dry the polish started to come off the next day or two. I'm not sure if it's because I don't store my polishes at room temperature or it's because I add to much layers to it. Any tips on how to keep polish stay? Also about keeping them in a storage
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?