BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love this top coat. High quality and professional finish. My only complaint is that it doesn’t dry fast. You have to give yourself a lot of dry time for an at home manicure. Use every other day on top of a manicure to make it last.
Valkiry W.
This top coat is my go to top coat at the salon! It's the only one I want to use because it last me more than 2 weeks. Even when I wash dishes, the nails don't chip away. The finish allows my nails to look amazing for days!
Niha A.
Austin, TX
I had high hopes for this product. I used this over an opi nail color and it was easy to apply and glossy at first. However, as the day went out, the shine wore off. I think this is because it takes a long time to dry. The ceche vite sop coat is way better.
Tuyen B.
One of the best top coats I’ve tried! I bought mine at Ulta as well as their base coat and it works very well. My nail polish lasts longer and I love the shine it gives off. It is easy to apply and I do recommend it to others who want a quality mani/pedi at home!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is a great top coat for anyone with sensitive nail beds or damaged nail beds. When I take people’s acrylics or fiberglass off I will use this top coat. Because it doesn’t have formaldehyde it’s a lot gentler on the nail.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Sometimes your base nail color just isn’t doing it,and you need that extra something to put you over the top. I don’t always use s top coat because I find it tends to chip easier, but this one does a truly thorough job
Ana L.
I really like this brand but this top doesn't really stay strong on my nails to keep the polish on. Last time I had painted my nails, I add the top coat after I let the nail polish dry the polish started to come off the next day or two. I'm not sure if it's because I don't store my polishes at room temperature or it's because I add to much layers to it. Any tips on how to keep polish stay? Also about keeping them in a storage
Brianna N.
This top coat is great! It is perfect for under or over any polish, and it gives my nails a beautiful glow. The brush applies product very easily and the polish does not clump up on my nails. It also dries so fast!!
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I like to paint my nails at home but never accomplished the shiny non-chip aftermath that a salon could offer. I get this with that product, it’s long lasting and is very affordable! I would recommend this product.
Lacee J.
This is a pretty good top coat. I do wish opi was a little more long lasting as it's one of the more expensive nail polishes but this is good. If you're looking for a good nail top coat, opi has got you covered!
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?