BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Gioia S.
Kent , WA
This top coat works really well—my fingernails don’t chip for about 1 week, and my toe nails last even longer (3-6 weeks). It’s one of the better top coats out there. However, it runs thick so be sure to put it on thinly so it doesn’t bubble when it dries.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
One of my favorite top coats. I use this one quite a bit. Only complaint is even if you get no product on the rim of the bottle it still ends up being super hard to open the next time. But it's so nice doesn't color and it's pretty reasonable on price.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
This polish is the best there is. Whenever I get a pedicure or manicure I choose OPI. They never disappoint. The colors are so vibrant and the formula is so smooth and long lasting. Top coat lasts the longest I’ve experienced with nail polish.
Leena W.
OPI is probably my all time favorite nail polish. I have been using these products for years, and they are top notch. Long lasting wear, and great colors. I would recommend getting OPI polish to anyone who wants long lasting beautiful colors.
Meagan G.
The only top coat I use!  Great product, will last you a very large my time.  Worth its value, can be purchased at drugstores, beauty stores, be careful purchasing online unless it’s a trusted source.  Great value, price point, very effective, it’s the best out there!
Shar K.
I found this top coat to be very GOOEY. Its hard to apply and kind of just gets everywhere. Once its on, it looks nice but its always a pain to get on. After a little bit of use, the formula gets a bit stringy as well. Would not recommend.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Opi clear coat is a finisher to any woman’s manicure. It goes on nicely and keeps your nails from chipping. Opi products are a bit expensive but I believe you get what you pay for. Spend the money if your looking for a great clear coat.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I enjoy this top coat, I just still get some chipping on the top of my nails. For the price individually, I'm not too happy with the chipping but I get mine in sets at a discount so it's really not that much of an issue for me and adds a nice shine without being too gloppy.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Muy buena cobertura para finalizar tu esmalte de uñas este ayudará a protejer el color y que dure más tu manicure una buena capa y listo tus uñas siempre estarán brillantes y saludables incluso si lo quieres usar encima de tu esmalte favorito o como tope de tus uñas al natural.
Fernanda B.
Brownsville, TX
love OPI, but this is not a good topcoat. It has a nice formula and applies easily but my main complaint is that it takes absolutely ages to dry on me - and I'm talking hours and hours. I have used it with many brands of polish including OPI's own range, Essie, Rimmel, SinfulColors and Essence and no matter which polish or which base coat I pair it with - this top coat is incapable of drying within a reasonable time. For me, this is an incredible waste of money, I was lucky to get it free when buying another OPI polish.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?