BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Buy on Target*
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
This product is great , I got it for around $5 and when dried it’s very shiny top coat . I highly recommend this product and it’s dries fast and is simple and easy to use
Emily L.
West Des Moines
This is my go to top coat. It leaves your nails smooth and shiny. It lasts for a while as well. When it says fast drying, it means it. This is great for the price!
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
OPI is my go to for nail polishes! Is affordable and I never have any issues with chipping! There are so many colors to choose from and this specific product the top coat works amazing and leaves your nails looking glossy and shiny!
Victoria N.
Classic top coat! Great finish and fast drying. I still notice some chipping on certain nails after a couple days but that seems to be normal for me no matter what polish or top coat i use. This is a trusted brand and a great value.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This topcoat is nothing special. I prefer quick dry thicker topcoat on my nails, and for me this did not fit the bill. I understand that it is a quality product, which is why I gave it three stars, but it is definitely not for me.
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
I love my opi top coat. I have purchased several bottles because over time they do start to get too thick and congealed, but that's when I know it's time for a new bottle. It keeps my polish lasting longer then any other top coat.
Alle R.
Champaign, IL
This top coat is awesome. It adds a ton of shine and I notice that my nails don’t chip or break nearly as often when I coat them with it. Even if I’m not wearing colored polish, I put a coat of this on to give a little extra shine.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite Top Coat out there. The only issue I have is that it takes time to dry and for some odd reason it dries inside the bottle which is weird to me but this happens when I have so little left that I dont mind it!
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
OPIs top coat is a classic must have from the brand. It works really well to seal in the nail polish and keep it from chipping. It dries quickly and gives my nails a nice shine. Definitely a good choice to compliment any opi polish.
Mandy N.
New York
OPI is one of the more expensive brands for nail polish but I really appreciate it. This top cost is great. Usually my nails start chipping the same day I paint them. This top coat gets me at least a few chip-free days to appreciate my pretty nails
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?