BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Sarah M.
Spring Hill
This is one of my favorite top coats to use. It leaves a nice shine and it’s priced decently. I bought this top coat at target where I buy most my nail polish. I would definitely recommend this top coat along with all of OPI nail polishes.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
OPI is my go to for nail polishes! Is affordable and I never have any issues with chipping! There are so many colors to choose from and this specific product the top coat works amazing and leaves your nails looking glossy and shiny!
Alle R.
Anderson, IN
This top coat is awesome. It adds a ton of shine and I notice that my nails don’t chip or break nearly as often when I coat them with it. Even if I’m not wearing colored polish, I put a coat of this on to give a little extra shine.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This topcoat is nothing special. I prefer quick dry thicker topcoat on my nails, and for me this did not fit the bill. I understand that it is a quality product, which is why I gave it three stars, but it is definitely not for me.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
OPIs top coat is a classic must have from the brand. It works really well to seal in the nail polish and keep it from chipping. It dries quickly and gives my nails a nice shine. Definitely a good choice to compliment any opi polish.
Mandy N.
New York
OPI is one of the more expensive brands for nail polish but I really appreciate it. This top cost is great. Usually my nails start chipping the same day I paint them. This top coat gets me at least a few chip-free days to appreciate my pretty nails
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I love the product but the price is very high for nail polish. I usually only use this brand if I am at a salon. I wish the price was lower cause I do love the quality of the product but I wouldn’t be able to buy as many colors
Malorie H.
This polish will make any at home manicure look professional. OPI is a bit pricer than most brands but it the price you pay for salon quality nails. A thin layer will do the trick and it can certainly be refreshed at anytime!
Valkiry W.
This top coat is my go to top coat at the salon! It's the only one I want to use because it last me more than 2 weeks. Even when I wash dishes, the nails don't chip away. The finish allows my nails to look amazing for days!
Carly S.
This is my favorite top coat. It doesn’t yellow and stays on for a long time. I use it on my toes because I always have them painted. It is very expensive for a nail polish but it does last probably a year and worth the money
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?