BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Reviews (1902)
Sarah K.
Time and time again, I tell myself I would buy a different top coat. But I always end up coming back to this. And for good reasons. When it tells you that it is fast drying, it practices what it preaches. This top coat not only is it a fast drying top coast, but it leave you a nice glossy finish. Now, if you are not looking for a glossy top coat, then you probably would not want to purchase this. But if you are, then I highly recommend this! The only reason why I gave it four stars has nothing to do with the performance of the product. Instead, I noticed that the product would get really thick and chunky, when I'm nearing towards the end of use. So I end up throwing away what I feel like is a decent amount of nail polish. But other than that, this is a wonderful product.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this top coat. It is very shiny and really helps protect the color and even protect your nail. If my nail chips, I typically will take 1 ply toilet paper and put a small piece into my nail then paint this over to repair and strengthen it again. (You can use a shaper to make it smooth again then second top coat) recommend!
Jessica V.
OPI Top Coat, specifically the Formaldehyde-Free version is my go-to. It has less crazy chemicals and is supposed to be better for your nails. It still keeps my nails shiny and chip-free for up to two weeks. I love that you can buy it pretty much anywhere like CVS, Target or Ulta. No complaints here!
Celeste B.
Indio
I love the Opi brand I have several colors that I love. This top coat does the job, leaving a nice gloss over the polish and increasing the length of polished nails. However i have noticed that the polish does sometimes remove some of the color of the polish when applying therefore I no longer use it.
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
Hands down one of my faves. I’ve just gotten into painting my own nails just to keep forgetting going to the nail salon every few days due to chips and whatnot. They use this on my toes so I decided to give it a try and I can definitely say I like it! It’s not a fast drying one however once they are dried it’s stuck there until I take it off.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like how this OPI top coat protects my nail color. It dries quicker than other top coats and stays on a good long time. My only complaint it it's pretty expensive, and I can find pretty good top coats for half the price of OPI top coat. Still, if it was on sale, I think I'd buy it.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
OPI puts out my favorite top coat BY FAR. It’s not too thick and not too watery and goes on great. It dries relatively quickly and is crystal clear. It’s a pricier brand, but I find that buying a good quality top coat makes your colors look better, no matter what the price point.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ugh I am strugging with this to coat! Let me start with the positive: it looks nice and shiny and works fairly well when used on top of your polish. However, I bought this to use on its own (over my natural nails) and it chips off within the same day! It feels like the layer of polish is super thin and brittle. OPI is generally a higher pricepoint line of polish at about $9-10 per bottle, so for me this was mostly a waste of money.
Lexi F.
Centerville, OH
Nothing is better then OPI nail polish! When I paint my nails I want the polish to stay on and keep a shine to it. OPI's top coat polish does just that! It keeps my week old nail polish looking like I just did my nails. I also really enjoy using this when I just want clear nail polish. It keeps my nails looking healthy
Kadee B.
This is a good top coat when you compare it to other brands in the similar price range. It keeps the nail shiny and does extend wear time. I normally buy it at target and do use it often. If you are looking for something more fast drying I would recommend another brand like seche vite but the opi one works wells too.
Jessica O.
Charlottesville, VA
Is it worth it to buy? How long does the polish last?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I don't feel like base coats work...
Lizzy K.
I'd like to know how this one compares to other pink-tinted base costs I've tried from LOOk Nail and Le Vernis Rose en Gel.
Angela F.
How bright does it glo and how long does it dries and is it worth buying?
Emma J.
Does this top coat stay on for a while or does it easily just chip off.

back