BY OPI #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Mads N.
Byron
I bought this product looking for a top coat that will give my nails a little extra shine and help protect them a little from scratching and was only semi-happy with this product. It leaves your nails very shiny at first but after a while they start to look full again. It does protect, but only for about a week. And it does not stop hardly any chipping. I would recommend this, but only knowing that your nails will only keep for about a week.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this top coat. It is very shiny and really helps protect the color and even protect your nail. If my nail chips, I typically will take 1 ply toilet paper and put a small piece into my nail then paint this over to repair and strengthen it again. (You can use a shaper to make it smooth again then second top coat) recommend!
Jessica V.
OPI Top Coat, specifically the Formaldehyde-Free version is my go-to. It has less crazy chemicals and is supposed to be better for your nails. It still keeps my nails shiny and chip-free for up to two weeks. I love that you can buy it pretty much anywhere like CVS, Target or Ulta. No complaints here!
Celeste B.
Indio
I love the Opi brand I have several colors that I love. This top coat does the job, leaving a nice gloss over the polish and increasing the length of polished nails. However i have noticed that the polish does sometimes remove some of the color of the polish when applying therefore I no longer use it.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I'm pretty meh about this product. I guess I don't see the point in spending more than $3 on a top coat when I know that the NYC top coat for $2 at Walmart is great, affordable, quick drying, and doesn't smell. OPI has some nice colors that are unique to their brand, but for a top-coat, just stick to something plain and save your money.
Lisa M.
I like how this OPI top coat protects my nail color. It dries quicker than other top coats and stays on a good long time. My only complaint it it's pretty expensive, and I can find pretty good top coats for half the price of OPI top coat. Still, if it was on sale, I think I'd buy it.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
OPI puts out my favorite top coat BY FAR. It’s not too thick and not too watery and goes on great. It dries relatively quickly and is crystal clear. It’s a pricier brand, but I find that buying a good quality top coat makes your colors look better, no matter what the price point.
Lexi F.
Centerville, OH
Nothing is better then OPI nail polish! When I paint my nails I want the polish to stay on and keep a shine to it. OPI's top coat polish does just that! It keeps my week old nail polish looking like I just did my nails. I also really enjoy using this when I just want clear nail polish. It keeps my nails looking healthy
Kadee B.
This is a good top coat when you compare it to other brands in the similar price range. It keeps the nail shiny and does extend wear time. I normally buy it at target and do use it often. If you are looking for something more fast drying I would recommend another brand like seche vite but the opi one works wells too.
Madison G.
OPI has the BEST top coat on the market! If you are looking for a top coat that will keep your at home mani shiny for days, this is the top coat for you! I find that OPI tends to be a little more proxy than the other brands, but overall definitely worth it.
Jessica O.
Charlottesville, VA
Is it worth it to buy? How long does the polish last?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I don't feel like base coats work...
Lizzy K.
I'd like to know how this one compares to other pink-tinted base costs I've tried from LOOk Nail and Le Vernis Rose en Gel.
Angela F.
How bright does it glo and how long does it dries and is it worth buying?
Emma J.
Does this top coat stay on for a while or does it easily just chip off.