MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top CoatsOPI
Top Coat # NT T30 - 05 oz Nail Polish

OPI Top Coat # NT T30 - 0.5 oz Nail Polish

Top Coat # NT T30 OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women

Does anybody else get weird bubbles when this is drying?
Am I the only one that thinks this smells bad? It doesn’t have a regular nail polish smell to it.
What’s your favorite top coat for nail polish?
Start your review of OPI Top Coat # NT T30 - 0.5 oz Nail Polish!
Roxanne A.
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Roxanne A.
this is my current go to top coat! it helps my polish last a really long time which is unusual for me! beautiful shine! and easy to remove as well!
Christine C.
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love how long my nail polish last when I use this topcoat. It is a great value for the money. It does take a little longer to dry than most topcoats ~ I have learned to use a thinner coat than I normally would. OPI is one of my favorite brands to use of my nails.
muna A.
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by muna A.
#VoxBox_opi #ColorIsTheAnswer #contest #complimentary @opi_deutschland @Influenster Heute habe ich Nagellack von VOXBOX O.P.I. erhalten und ich habe NagellackeNail Lacquer auftragen.Die Farbe, sehr cool und einfach zu bedienen, und ich habe sie für einen Versuch völlig kostenlos bekommen. Vielen Dank #opi
Elsie P.
Belle Mead, NJ
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Elsie P.
I always do my own nails at home and [product:opi-top-coat-#-nt-t30-05-oz-nail-polish] really helps finish the look! The brush is wide and can cover my nails in one swipe and the product is smooth and easily applicable. It does take a while to dry though. This product does not have the shiny finish many people may prefer but in my opinion it is a very helpful product that I would use again.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Roxanne P.
Purchased at: CVS
I always do my own nails. I use Color Street to do bomb manicures and I use OPI Top Coat for my finishing touch. It really finishes off my manicures nicely and makes them last. It brings a nice finished look to my nails. OPI Top Coat # NT T30 - 0.5 oz Nail Polish
B E A U T È A.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by B E A U T È A.
Prolong your OPI Lacquer Wear with this high performance top coat! Guys it genuinely works!. You all know I’m not a fan of do it yourself at home nails! I just don’t have the patience! However, since I’ve received this in my first Voxbox! I just haven’t been able to go back to my old ways! It’s so fast drying. I’m particularly impressed with this top coat. It’s not tacky at all and because it’s fast drying it saves you from creating them pesky after textures in the last coat. The application is so smooth after the top coat is on! It definitely prevents any chipping, smudges and prolongs your wear time. One thing I love with OPI is that there is no lamp required. The coat naturally dries as the same, as if you was to put your hands under the lamp! How amazing is that! Definitely makes our nail game a lot easier!
Jessica M.
Los Fresnos, TX
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Jessica M.
It was a great product at first but then it started to change color I’m not exactly why and it took forever to dry so know I mainly use gel polishes. [product:opi-top-coat-#-nt-t30-05-oz-nail-polish]
adeline J.
Moulin cassé, Les ulmes
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by adeline J.
Ce top coat est juste l'idéal pour une belle manucure et pour avoir un beau rendu !! Il prend soin en même temps les ongles
Jihan L.
51149 Köln
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Jihan L.
I liked this top coat a lot it’s really quick drying and it stays on for a long time/keeps the polish looking great
lisa T.
Birmingham
OPI Top Coat # NT T30  - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by lisa T.
Purchased at: Target
OPI will forever hold a special place in my heart. As an ex nail tech, this was definitely the easiest and best top coat to work with. The shine always came through and would last longer than any other top coats I’ve worked with. 100% recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra B.
il y a un an
OPI Top Coat # NT T30 - 0.5 oz Nail Polish I need a base coat and top coat recommendation.
Doreen P. il y a un an
I use OPI base coat and top coat