BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Sarah K.
Time and time again, I tell myself I would buy a different top coat. But I always end up coming back to this. And for good reasons. When it tells you that it is fast drying, it practices what it preaches. This top coat not only is it a fast drying top coast, but it leave you a nice glossy finish. Now, if you are not looking for a glossy top coat, then you probably would not want to purchase this. But if you are, then I highly recommend this! The only reason why I gave it four stars has nothing to do with the performance of the product. Instead, I noticed that the product would get really thick and chunky, when I'm nearing towards the end of use. So I end up throwing away what I feel like is a decent amount of nail polish. But other than that, this is a wonderful product.
Kailee S.
Streetsboro, OH
I have used this product for so long and it still continues to amaze me. After a couple of fresh coats of nail polish, this top coat locks it all in to keep your nails looking shiny and chip-free for weeks! It also seems to strengthen my nails as I wear it. I am very impressed with the quality of this product as well as the formula. This is my go-to top coat when I paint my nails at home and would very unlikely ever switch to anything else.
Kaitlyn M.
Aberdeen, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s all right, just like some other top coats it you do a layered or a detailed look it takes a few extra layers to get it not so crazy. It does take some time to dry especially if you do multiple coats. I use a nail lamp sometimes to speed up the process. And sometimes when I think it’s fully dried if I accidentally bump it.. it gets ruined.. hence why I said it takes a while to dry! It does leave a very glossy shine.
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a really strong and shiny topcoat. I use it with nail polishes other than OPI and it still does amazing. It takes a little longer than some other brands to dry but it’s worth it. Shininess lasts about a few days but it keeps the color chip free for about a week with heavy hand washing!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this top coat. It is very shiny and really helps protect the color and even protect your nail. If my nail chips, I typically will take 1 ply toilet paper and put a small piece into my nail then paint this over to repair and strengthen it again. (You can use a shaper to make it smooth again then second top coat) recommend!
Jessica V.
OPI Top Coat, specifically the Formaldehyde-Free version is my go-to. It has less crazy chemicals and is supposed to be better for your nails. It still keeps my nails shiny and chip-free for up to two weeks. I love that you can buy it pretty much anywhere like CVS, Target or Ulta. No complaints here!
Celeste B.
Indio
I love the Opi brand I have several colors that I love. This top coat does the job, leaving a nice gloss over the polish and increasing the length of polished nails. However i have noticed that the polish does sometimes remove some of the color of the polish when applying therefore I no longer use it.
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
Hands down one of my faves. I’ve just gotten into painting my own nails just to keep forgetting going to the nail salon every few days due to chips and whatnot. They use this on my toes so I decided to give it a try and I can definitely say I like it! It’s not a fast drying one however once they are dried it’s stuck there until I take it off.
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite ever! I randomly bought this at CVS one day and was very surprised at how much I loved it. I’ve been so disappointed in top coat polishes for a while now, so this is refreshing! It’s a good thick consistency, but not goopy! It dries fast and has a good shine to it once everything is all said and done. I’ll keep buying this.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
OPI puts out my favorite top coat BY FAR. It’s not too thick and not too watery and goes on great. It dries relatively quickly and is crystal clear. It’s a pricier brand, but I find that buying a good quality top coat makes your colors look better, no matter what the price point.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?