BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• Is this a good product?3 Answers
  • i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
Nicole K.
Austin
I usually use OPI topcoat on all my other polishes. I think it helps my manicure last longer. I can usually find it for 8-10 dollars and the bottle lasts a long time.  It dries pretty fast. I've used other brands that stay sticky wet for longer than I thought it should.
Jessica P.
Covina
Purchased at: Target
My FAVORITE top coat! It never lets me down and keeps my polish fresh and lasting long! Dries very quickly and I would definitely recommend to others. I have been a consistent buyer of this top coat 💅🏼💅🏼
Sarah K.
Time and time again, I tell myself I would buy a different top coat. But I always end up coming back to this. And for good reasons. When it tells you that it is fast drying, it practices what it preaches. This top coat not only is it a fast drying top coast, but it leave you a nice glossy finish. Now, if you are not looking for a glossy top coat, then you probably would not want to purchase this. But if you are, then I highly recommend this! The only reason why I gave it four stars has nothing to do with the performance of the product. Instead, I noticed that the product would get really thick and chunky, when I'm nearing towards the end of use. So I end up throwing away what I feel like is a decent amount of nail polish. But other than that, this is a wonderful product.
Jenny S.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
A nice basic clear top coat nail polish. It really does draw out the depth and shine of the color polish for a beautiful finish. It just doesn’t seem to extend the life of my polish - I still get chipping after about 2-3 days of wear.
Dakota F.
Buffalo , NY
I purchased this because I love opi and my nail salon uses opi. I was a little dissatisfied with how long the coat stayed on the nail and protected it. Maybe I need to use a base coat first. Hopefully that will make a difference.
Molly G.
Mankato
I use top coat on top of nail polish and on my nail bed. I like this one because it never chips and really helps with strengthening my nail. It’s a good price and lasts a while even when being applied and take off once a week.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
My mom, sisters and I love the Opi top coat, it keeps our nails looking like they just got manicured. I love that it adds shine and my nail polish lasts a while, I don’t have to worry about it smudging either!
Leah B.
Purchased at: Target
This topcoat definitely takes your polish to the next level. It keeps your polish from chipping, and gives it a nice, professional looking sheen. You should definitely invest in a good top coat like this one.
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
I love OPI products. I always choose their colors when getting my nails done. The OPI top coat is a good product for protecting your base color. It also provides an excellent shine.
When I paint my own nails I typically start with OPI’s Nail Envy, which is the best nail strengthener and base coat. Then I will use the color of my choice (usually Funny Bunny, Bubble Bath, or Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around - when I’m looking for a light/neutral pink color) and seal it with the OPI top coat. This helps my nails achieve that salon-shine and last about a week.
Melissa N.
Whittier, CA
Love this top coat! It’s a nice, shiny finish that dries down quickly. Top coats are hard to judge but it works just as any other I have used. I’ll continue to pick this up as needed.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?