BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• Is this a good product?3 Answers
  • i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
holly z.
I wrote a review about OPI colors recently and love their top coat. It is strong, lasts, and gives a nice shine. The only complaint I have about it is that after awhile it does get thick and goupey so much so that it dries hard and makes it difficult to get the top off. Other than that, I love it.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
The best top coat I have try in a very long time I have try many top costs for my nails but this does really help preserve the nail color for a very long time and it gives that exact shine you want and I always come back to it no matter which Top coat I tried.
Jessica P.
Covina
Purchased at: Target
My FAVORITE top coat! It never lets me down and keeps my polish fresh and lasting long! Dries very quickly and I would definitely recommend to others. I have been a consistent buyer of this top coat 💅🏼💅🏼
Sarah K.
Time and time again, I tell myself I would buy a different top coat. But I always end up coming back to this. And for good reasons. When it tells you that it is fast drying, it practices what it preaches. This top coat not only is it a fast drying top coast, but it leave you a nice glossy finish. Now, if you are not looking for a glossy top coat, then you probably would not want to purchase this. But if you are, then I highly recommend this! The only reason why I gave it four stars has nothing to do with the performance of the product. Instead, I noticed that the product would get really thick and chunky, when I'm nearing towards the end of use. So I end up throwing away what I feel like is a decent amount of nail polish. But other than that, this is a wonderful product.
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Typical clear coat. It’s good! When I give myself a pedicure I like to use the little flower stickers - when I put this on top it’s guaranteed that those stickers are there to stay!
𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝔻.
Great Falls, VA
Really nice. It was really good at protecting the polish and it made it look like I just went to the salon. It protected my non-gel nails and made it last for almost a week! It is pretty impressive and I will definitely be buying it again.
Nicole S.
DeWitt
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely swear by this top coat! I put it over any and every kind of polish i use! Definitely worth the money especially because it lasts you a long time! It had a great consistency making it easy to use and you don’t smudge your polish.
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
Amazing, hard, long-wearing nail polish top coat. When used in tandem with the OPI nail lacquers, you could give yourself a wonderful, salon-quality manicure at home. (maybe not all in the lines, but it would be long wearing ;).)
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good top coat. Last you a very long time and doesn't get tacky to quickly. Make your polish very shiny and professional looking. Not to mention the price isn't too bad. Will continue to purchase this product.
Alpha G.
Petal , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Of course my favorite brand and coat :) this is shiny and makes my nail ending look great. I think I will be buying more of this stuff because I feel like it’s going to be the go to soon for everyone. Great product.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?