BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Fernanda B.
love OPI, but this is not a good topcoat. It has a nice formula and applies easily but my main complaint is that it takes absolutely ages to dry on me - and I'm talking hours and hours. I have used it with many brands of polish including OPI's own range, Essie, Rimmel, SinfulColors and Essence and no matter which polish or which base coat I pair it with - this top coat is incapable of drying within a reasonable time. For me, this is an incredible waste of money, I was lucky to get it free when buying another OPI polish.
Mads N.
I bought this product looking for a top coat that will give my nails a little extra shine and help protect them a little from scratching and was only semi-happy with this product. It leaves your nails very shiny at first but after a while they start to look full again. It does protect, but only for about a week. And it does not stop hardly any chipping. I would recommend this, but only knowing that your nails will only keep for about a week.
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
This isnt my favorite top coat, but it is one of the better ones. I think the price is a little high for the quality but you do get a decent amount. It did protect my mani and keep my nails from chipping for about 4-5 days. (My hands are always busy too) overall it is an okay product and i would buy again if i couldnt get my hands on my usual brand.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this top coat. It is very shiny and really helps protect the color and even protect your nail. If my nail chips, I typically will take 1 ply toilet paper and put a small piece into my nail then paint this over to repair and strengthen it again. (You can use a shaper to make it smooth again then second top coat) recommend!
Minah H.
I really liked this top coat. For the least amount of trouble, swipe one side of the brush so you only have the nail polish on one side. This top coat is a little expensive for my liking, I feel as if there are other brands that are cheaper and work the same/better, but it looks good and gives my nails a nice shine.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I’ll admit when I go to the nail salon I always go for the opi polishes because there suppose to be the best , and they are great ..... but the price isn’t . 12.00 for a price of nail polish , especially clear is a waste to me . Also this brand usually doesn’t go on sale and I’ve never seen a coupon for them
Jessica V.
OPI Top Coat, specifically the Formaldehyde-Free version is my go-to. It has less crazy chemicals and is supposed to be better for your nails. It still keeps my nails shiny and chip-free for up to two weeks. I love that you can buy it pretty much anywhere like CVS, Target or Ulta. No complaints here!
Celeste B.
I love the Opi brand I have several colors that I love. This top coat does the job, leaving a nice gloss over the polish and increasing the length of polished nails. However i have noticed that the polish does sometimes remove some of the color of the polish when applying therefore I no longer use it.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
I just started using this top coat and it is the best by far all of the top coats I have used. I have used alot in my life time. I love to do nails. Not one chip so far. And it has been 3 days. The other top coats I have used chiped in one day. So highly recommend this product. OPI Top Coat
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite topcoat. The price is right, it dries quickly, and provides shine and most importantly will help my manicure not chip. It is then enough that I can apply it daily to keep my manicure in check. The Santa can be a bit overwhelming but that is to be expected. I highly recommend it
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?