BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish Top Coats

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or d...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
Time and time again, I tell myself I would buy a different top coat. But I always end up coming back to this. And for good reasons. When it tells you that it is fast drying, it practices what it preaches. This top coat not only is it a fast drying top coast, but it leave you a nice glossy finish. Now, if you are not looking for a glossy top coat, then you probably would not want to purchase this. But if you are, then I highly recommend this! The only reason why I gave it four stars has nothing to do with the performance of the product. Instead, I noticed that the product would get really thick and chunky, when I'm nearing towards the end of use. So I end up throwing away what I feel like is a decent amount of nail polish. But other than that, this is a wonderful product.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this top coat. It is very shiny and really helps protect the color and even protect your nail. If my nail chips, I typically will take 1 ply toilet paper and put a small piece into my nail then paint this over to repair and strengthen it again. (You can use a shaper to make it smooth again then second top coat) recommend!
Samantha I.
I love this top coat!  When compared to other top coats this top coat is great because it dries fast and leaves the nails looking glossy and professionally done.  This top coat protects your nails from chipping and scuffing.  I would absolutely buy again, it is worth every penny.  Additionally I have found this product to be very long lasting.
Jessica V.
OPI Top Coat, specifically the Formaldehyde-Free version is my go-to. It has less crazy chemicals and is supposed to be better for your nails. It still keeps my nails shiny and chip-free for up to two weeks. I love that you can buy it pretty much anywhere like CVS, Target or Ulta. No complaints here!
Celeste B.
Indio
I love the Opi brand I have several colors that I love. This top coat does the job, leaving a nice gloss over the polish and increasing the length of polished nails. However i have noticed that the polish does sometimes remove some of the color of the polish when applying therefore I no longer use it.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
The OPI top coat is by far my favorite. The top coat is the most important to me because it seals everything it and makes it so it doesn't chip. This makes my nail polish look smooth and chip free far longer than other brands. I always invest in at least the OPI clear top coat, because it honestly has a world of difference from all the others.
Kasania K.
San Rafael
This is my favorite nail polish brand and my favorite Top Coat. It makes whatever color I have on shine even more, and it makes it so that the color is more durable and doesn't chip with every bump. It goes on smoothly and, if put on once the nails are dry enough, does not smudge or take off color. Have to make sure the nails are dry though, as with any polish!! The price is great, and the amount in the OPI bottles is generous. Like other OPI polishes and products, this Top Coat is of the same caliber and does not disappoint.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like how this OPI top coat protects my nail color. It dries quicker than other top coats and stays on a good long time. My only complaint it it's pretty expensive, and I can find pretty good top coats for half the price of OPI top coat. Still, if it was on sale, I think I'd buy it.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
OPI puts out my favorite top coat BY FAR. It’s not too thick and not too watery and goes on great. It dries relatively quickly and is crystal clear. It’s a pricier brand, but I find that buying a good quality top coat makes your colors look better, no matter what the price point.
Lexi F.
Centerville, OH
Nothing is better then OPI nail polish! When I paint my nails I want the polish to stay on and keep a shine to it. OPI's top coat polish does just that! It keeps my week old nail polish looking like I just did my nails. I also really enjoy using this when I just want clear nail polish. It keeps my nails looking healthy
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this base coat actually made a difference in your life?