BY OPI #25 in Nail Polish

For a beautiful shining finish to your OPI manicure.
High-Gloss Protection.

• i use this for protect my nail and do my base and you ? 2 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it j...5 Answers
  • Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??8 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I've definitely noticed that my nail polish lasts longer, even my older colors and cheaper brands. It goes on easily and evenly. It dries really quickly, which is a HUGE plus, in my opinion. The best part though, is when I finally do need to take my nail polish off. My old base coat used to wreck havoc on my nails; I'd have to wait at least a week, if not two, to repaint them, and that was only after some heavy hand cream therapy because the nail was shredded, in a sense. I've repainted my nails 3 times in the past 3 - 4 weeks without any break in between and each color looks as good as the last, and my nails don't have that rough, shredded look when I take the previous color off like it did with my old base coat. I'd totally recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This nail polish rocks! Here's why: I am the person who usually sticks to painting my toes and not my nails, because I can't stand the chipping nail polish look. Typically day 1 I paint my nails and day 2 they are already chipping! No thanks. Now I have a new system. I paint one layer of the OPI Base Coat polish (also rocks!) on my nails, 2 layers of whatever polish color I feel like, and then one layer of the OPI Top Coat. I am now on Day 7 of my current nail polish with very, very minimal chipping. I've used my different brands of clear polishes but they never seem to do the trick. 100% worth it to give this a try.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best top coats on the market. I am nail guru and this is a pretty good product. The pricing is affordable compared to brands such as Essex etc. Also this dries fast. It dries in about three minutes properly. Also it contains a small ball inside so it does not harden very quickly. I have obverse that it does dry with lines and it makes the coloured polish underneath a bit brighter that it really is so those are factors which you must consider before making a purchase. But it's an overall good top coat. Keeps nail lasting long and seals ING the design underneath.
CELESTE N.
CELESTE N.
Fort Worth, TX
Ladies!!!!!!!!! If you are obsessed with keeping cute, fresh looking manicures like I am then DO . NOT. PURCHASE. ANYTHING. ELSE. it would totally be a waste of your money!! Literally one coat of this makes your nails look shiny and STAY LOOKING SHINY! I use this religiously and even if I go to a salon, I make sure to take this baby with me and ask the tech to use this as my top coat. I truly feel like with this I have less chipping and the shine is the most important and you definitely get that with this! EXCELLENT QUALITY AT GREAT PRICE
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
This stuff is awesome. I had some cheapy nail polish (Like NYC) and I painted this top coat over it...and wow. The cheap nail polish stayed on FOREVER. I was always use to my nails chipping by like the 4th day of having them painted because I am so active with my hands (and didn't previously buy OPI). But after using the top coat I was going on almost two weeks without a chip. So I then bought OPI polish and used the top coat. It stayed on for almost 2 and a half weeks. This is my favorite nail polish now.
Abbi G.
Abbi G.
The reputation OPI has for it's nail polishes being the best around, is definitely something they've earned! I LOVE these polishes. It's the only brand I have continuously used on a regular basis, mainly because I just keep coming back to it. It does take a couple coats, but it's still so worth it. The bottle is quite a big size compared to some polishes and this color is gorgeous. For the best wear, pair with the OPI top coat. It adds gorgeous shine and great durability! Definitely recommend!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This has been my go-to top coat for years! It has such a beautiful glossy finish. It can make even mediocre polish look like you just came from the nail salon. It helps keep your polish in tact very well! My only drawback would be that it doesn't not dry very fast. I don't have a ton of patience, and I seem to always smudge a nail before it's complete dry. So this product would be PERFECT if it dried a little faster!
Anna U.
Anna U.
This was my favorite base coat until I found GELOUS by American Classics, however I still go for this one often. It dries quickly, and I feel like it makes whatever color I put on top more pigmented than without it. I use it mostly for my toes since I don't feel like I need an expensive gel base there and my nail polish will still last for weeks!(with or without a top coat). Really happy with this stuff.
Celine N.
Celine N.
Palo Alto, CA
I love this top coat. A single coat over a good polish (I use Jinsoon polishes fairly often!) will last, I kid you not, two weeks without a chip. With my Essie polishes I tend to get a week of chip-free wear.

It applies fairly easily (although the brush is a little wide) and the finish is nicely glossy.

It’s not too expensive, which is great―I think it makes more sense to spend extra on polishes instead.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I own this polish but my bottle doesn't look like the pic on this review page. I have the shade "I'm never amberrassed", and I don't really like it. This polish is great for giving your nail color shine. But if you have a lighter nail color or even a neon shade I wouldn't apply this top coat. It made the polish have a tint that was the shade of the bottle. I didn't like it and I probably won't use often
Camila M.
Camila M.
Quito
This top coat dries quickly?
amanda g.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Does this work better if you use a UV light with it??
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Would this work as a topcoat as well?
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Wrentham, MA
Which base coat should I pair with this so my nail polish has the best chance of lasting?
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Does this actually make your nail Polish last longer or does it just give it a nice shine ?