OPI Tickle My France y uploaded by Hannah H.

BY OPI

AnnaNicole E.
Chesterfield
I have acrylic nails and took this color to the salon for my fill last week. I have always loved dark colors and never had a neutral color, but felt like a change. This color caught my eye online and I got it at walmart for $8.50. I was so pleased at how beautiful it looked and it's like a mauve-pink color but looks a bit darker in sunlight. It's the perfect neutral color and went on smooth with 2 coats and a top coat. I always use OPI you can't go wrong with the brand.
Katherine M.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my go-to nail colors when I’m trying to be classy. It’s such an interesting shade and people always comment on it wondering which one it is. OPI is pricey, but I find the quality to be much better than other “trendy” brands, and it lasts longer without chipping.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I really like this nail polish! It was so easy to apply and take off. However, I expected it to be a little darker once I applied it. It looks really dark in the bottle, but it looks very pale once it’s applied. But it’s still a great nail polish!
Meagan G.
I really like the OPI brand. This polish doesn’t wear off easily and doesn’t chip. I love the shade Tickle My Francey. It’s the perfect pink.