OPI Tickle My France y uploaded by Ariayasmin v.OPI Tickle My France y uploaded by Katheryn L.OPI Tickle My France y uploaded by Hannah H.

BY OPI

AnnaNicole E.
Chesterfield
I have acrylic nails and took this color to the salon for my fill last week. I have always loved dark colors and never had a neutral color, but felt like a change. This color caught my eye online and I got it at walmart for $8.50. I was so pleased at how beautiful it looked and it's like a mauve-pink color but looks a bit darker in sunlight. It's the perfect neutral color and went on smooth with 2 coats and a top coat. I always use OPI you can't go wrong with the brand.
Katheryn L.
It’s a little darker than I thought it’d be but it’s a gorgeous color nonetheless. If not under direct sunlight, it has a slight mauve tint to it. It’s a great alternative as a slightly better nude since there’s still a bit of a pop to it.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my go-to nail colors when I’m trying to be classy. It’s such an interesting shade and people always comment on it wondering which one it is. OPI is pricey, but I find the quality to be much better than other “trendy” brands, and it lasts longer without chipping.
Lo C.
Sidney
I love OPI nail polish!
Their formula is perfect, the applicator works very well, and I love the color choices! This color being one of my favorites. I love a good mauve!
Katie S.
Tucson, AZ
My absolute favorite nail polish. Not only for the color but the product. The color is a really beautiful mauve.
I am one of those that can do my nails in the morning and by night I've already chipped them all off because I hit them while they were drying even though I didn't move at all. Or I just hate the color after picking it. However I never have that problem with OPI Tickle my France-y. The formula dries really quick so I don't ever smudge it. But also it actually lasts for weeks on my nails. It doesn't chip at all and I don't pick at it. It has become my ride or die nail polish.
Khushbu M.
Boston, MA
Absolutely love this shade, always get compliments on it and it lasts longer than most at home nail polishes which is super important to me, yet still easy to take off when I want to. Would definitely recommend, one of my go to shades for sure. I always use two coats followed by a clear top coat.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I’ve gone through two bottles of this color! OPI is known for their great formula and ever changing color range and this one dosent disappoint. It’s the most perfect
nude-y mauve-y pink color and looks amazing year round; tan or pale. Highly suggest this color and brand.
Bay P.
I love this for a neutral but it blended in with my pale skin a bit too much. Still high rating because it’s a great polish and lasts pretty well with topcoat, just be wary of your undertones when choosing!
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I really like this nail polish! It was so easy to apply and take off. However, I expected it to be a little darker once I applied it. It looks really dark in the bottle, but it looks very pale once it’s applied. But it’s still a great nail polish!
Meagan G.
Eufaula, AL
I really like the OPI brand. This polish doesn’t wear off easily and doesn’t chip. I love the shade Tickle My Francey. It’s the perfect pink.