OPI Thrill of Brazil GelColor uploaded by Celina F.

BY OPI

This sexy and flirty red gel polish form OPI delivers the 'Thrill of Brazil' right to your fingertips. GelColor by OPI gives you weeks of incomparable shine and wear. Its professional quality formula makes for long-lasting wear with a chip-resistant finish and provides for an easy, smooth application. Color: Thrill of Brazil Shade: Red Brand: OPI Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.5 ounce (15 ml) Soak-off gel lacquer Ingredients: Ethyl acetate, alcohol denat, di-hema trimethylexyl dicarbamate, butyl acetate, heptane, nitrocellulose We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

rebeca c.
This is my signature nail color. It’s a classic red and is perfect for every season and event. I love that it comes in gel and regular polish. I prefer the gel personally because it lasts longer on me. It usually lasts between 2-3 weeks. Highly recommend this shade if you’re looking for a red polish!
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I love love love a red manicure. Not fun to get off sometimes with remover, but this is gel so the removal will be relatively standard. I love OPI gel polish for a million reasons but I enjoy how thick it is. This was my Xmas mani.
Chandrea O.
Love this shade of red. Not bright yet very bold. It definitely makes a statement. It's one of their oldest colors.