OPI the Russian Collection Russian Navy R54 uploaded by Ashlyn S.

BY OPI

This is a Matte finish . lays well on nails and looks awesome when paired with topcoat by OPI see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Grand rapids, MI
I love this color so much! It was my first favorite OPI color. I picked it up a billion years ago when it first came out and I was going to school with Aveda. I wore it non-stop then and I still have a place for it in my collection. This particular bottle has actually traveled the world with me!
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
These colors are absolutely stunning! They are so affordable considering how much product and applications you get out of one bottle. It exceeded all of my expectations and I would definitely recommend these shades to anyone looking for a little excitement in their nightlife!
Lillian L.
I love everything matte. True to color. Dries quickly. Nice even think coats without streaking. Would get more in different colors
Devon T.
Victoria , BC
This is one of my absolute favourite nail polishes, I had to buy back up bottles I love it so much. It has a beautiful rich dark colour with some sparkles added to give it some dimension. It takes an average to,e to dry and doesn't require a top coat for shine, but I do recommend a top coat for added longevity.
Victoria G.
I normally ware black polish 24/7 but if i ever fancied a change ill put this Russain Navy on, its the perfect dark colour without being black. The colour reflects and its almost a bluey/petrol effect. Such a nice colour
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I have never heard of this collection- is it still for sale?