BY OPI #2 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Dries To A Textured Matte Finish 1-818-759-2400 Made In Usa see more...

• I prefer Essie over O.P.I. Though I haven't used much O.P.I. How ...2 Answers
  • Is this a nice color? Or is like the granny reds?2 Answers
  • Does this chip easily? Or does it stay on for a while? 7 Answers
OPI The Bond Girls Collection
  • "They're designed to be worn without top coat for the textured look, but top coat can change the appearance in a really nice way, but you'll need a few coats or some Glitter Food." in 7 reviews
  • "This nail Polish is true to word with its sand texture the colour jinx that is shown is an amazing orange that is great for the summer" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liquid sands are my favorite OPI polishes. The texture and colors are beautiful. The Bond girls collection had some of the best ones, my top being Jinx. The red-orange color with a gold shift is so gorgeous on most all skin tones. If you can find it I highly recommend.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Simply love this brand
The colors are vibrant and bold and all look wonderful on my hands and can be matched to whatever your wearing or to match your personalities this company has many colors and sets that everyone will like atLEAST one
Catherine T.
Haslet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love OPI. The colors are amazing. They have such a great variety in this collection. The only bad thing is they chip after awhile but hey what can I say it's not a manicure. I would still recommend it to others
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
First off, let me start by saying that this nail polish is absolutely gorgeous in red! It's long lasting (when you let it dry .. I'll explain in a sec) and is a vibrant sparkle color.

Ok, so here's my holiday mishap..

I was getting my nails done while watching tv the day before the family holiday. It was going great!! I was sitting there, just waiting for them to dry. I had put on a thick coat once over since it's really all my nails needed.
So after about 15 minutes or so, i ended up falling asleep. (I was on my bed anyway) i woke up about an hour or so later, only to find red streaks on my clothing, blankets and pillow!! I quickly looked at my nails and sure enough, it was smudged all over the place!! I tried washing it off, but it was going to take time and energy that I didn't have. I had to get dinner ready!
Well, my fiancée came home and gave me a weird look before laughing. He had told me to look in the mirror and sure enough, it was on my face too!
Amanda G.
This is my favorite nail polish brand. It's long lasting and vibrant. The reds are bold and stunning. They cost more than some brands, buts it's worth it. I've purchased these a Ulta and other local salons.
Awilda F.
Opi nailpolish has a diversity of color. the opi Collection is so amazing. natural color, bright color etc. They are reasonable price and you find it at walmart, Target, they are everywhere. easy to get and cheap price.
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This last so much longer than any other nail polish I have used. It is definitely my go to nail polish and I even take it to the nail salon with me.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail Polish is top of the line. There is nothing that compares to it. My nail salon even uses it. The Polish last way longer then other brands.
Chloe N.
Yorktown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush's thickness is easy for putting on the color. I nail colors are mostly from OPI because Iove the colors and the price is pretty good too.
Tammy D.
What's Your Favorite Color in the OPI Bond Girls Collection?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Does this chip easily? Or does it stay on for a while?
Andrew G.
Scarsdale, NY
How does it last?
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this feel gritty to touch? and if it is gritty, does it get caught on clothing? I've had problems with other texture polishes getting caught on clothing.
Jade M.
Is this a nice color? Or is like the granny reds?