BY OPI #2 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Dries To A Textured Matte Finish 1-818-759-2400 Made In Usa see more...

• I prefer Essie over O.P.I. Though I haven't used much O.P.I. How ...2 Answers
  • Is this a nice color? Or is like the granny reds?2 Answers
  • Does this chip easily? Or does it stay on for a while? 7 Answers
OPI The Bond Girls Collection
  • "They're designed to be worn without top coat for the textured look, but top coat can change the appearance in a really nice way, but you'll need a few coats or some Glitter Food." in 7 reviews
  • "This nail Polish is true to word with its sand texture the colour jinx that is shown is an amazing orange that is great for the summer" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Liquid sands are my favorite OPI polishes. The texture and colors are beautiful. The Bond girls collection had some of the best ones, my top being Jinx. The red-orange color with a gold shift is so gorgeous on most all skin tones. If you can find it I highly recommend.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Simply love this brand
The colors are vibrant and bold and all look wonderful on my hands and can be matched to whatever your wearing or to match your personalities this company has many colors and sets that everyone will like atLEAST one
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
First off, let me start by saying that this nail polish is absolutely gorgeous in red! It's long lasting (when you let it dry .. I'll explain in a sec) and is a vibrant sparkle color.

Ok, so here's my holiday mishap..

I was getting my nails done while watching tv the day before the family holiday. It was going great!! I was sitting there, just waiting for them to dry. I had put on a thick coat once over since it's really all my nails needed.
So after about 15 minutes or so, i ended up falling asleep. (I was on my bed anyway) i woke up about an hour or so later, only to find red streaks on my clothing, blankets and pillow!! I quickly looked at my nails and sure enough, it was smudged all over the place!! I tried washing it off, but it was going to take time and energy that I didn't have. I had to get dinner ready!
Well, my fiancée came home and gave me a weird look before laughing. He had told me to look in the mirror and sure enough, it was on my face too!
Amanda G.
This is my favorite nail polish brand. It's long lasting and vibrant. The reds are bold and stunning. They cost more than some brands, buts it's worth it. I've purchased these a Ulta and other local salons.
Awilda F.
Opi nailpolish has a diversity of color. the opi Collection is so amazing. natural color, bright color etc. They are reasonable price and you find it at walmart, Target, they are everywhere. easy to get and cheap price.
Julie H.
Altoona, PA
Every color in this collection is gorgeous in its own right. However, you cannot wear a basecoat with this polish or it won't stick correctly, but that's just one less step for you. It doesn't stain nails and it goes on with ease. The consistency is lovely. Also, no need for a topcoat unless you want an incredibly sparkly, shiny manicure. The texture is great, too. The price is kind of high, but it's definitely worth it. I love the Liquid Sand polishes from OPI. Some Liquid Sand polishes have a strange consistency and don't dry perfectly, but the Bond Girls collection is perfect. It dries quickly and your nails WILL be noticed if you wear this collection!
Emily C.
I have Honey Ryder and Solitaire from this collection. Honey Ryder is so gorgeous. I'm not crazy about golds but Honey Ryder is a softer gold that isn't too yellow. It looks just like melted gold to me! Solitaire is a nice polish and since its a white textured polish looks like snow to me. But I mostly bought it cause I loved Jane Seymour as Solitaire in the movie! Jinx is gorgeous from the pictures I've seen but I didn't buy it.
Liz
Honolulu, HI
I have been in love with the liquid sand texture since it came out. This collection is bright and durable (especially considering you won't be using a topcoat with it). Even better, they're actually not very difficult to remove despite their gritty glitter-like texture! This particular collection mixes the sand texture with a bit of metallic finish for a very unique look.
Megan G.
I love OPI polishes to begin with, but the liquid sands in this collection are GORGEOUS! They apply smoothly and dry quickly, which is always a plus. The only downside may be that they make my nail edges feel a bit rough...but, that's nothing that a nail file cant fix. Oh, and do listen when it says to not apply a top coat...that doesn't really work out too well.
Tammy D.
What's Your Favorite Color in the OPI Bond Girls Collection?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Does this chip easily? Or does it stay on for a while?
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this feel gritty to touch? and if it is gritty, does it get caught on clothing? I've had problems with other texture polishes getting caught on clothing.
Andrew G.
Scarsdale, NY
How does it last?
Alicia S.
I prefer Essie over O.P.I. Though I haven't used much O.P.I. How would one compare the two?