OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
OPI is by far and always will be my favorite nail polish brand! It always goes on so smooth and dries pretty quick. I love how if you have a chip you can fill it in and will barely notice the touch up. I know it is on the higher end of nail polish coat but the quality is definitely worth the price!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a gorgeous hot pink shade by one of my favorite nail color brands. It comes with a flat brush and textured handel so it's easy to use. The color produces smooth even coverage in just one coat and looks amazing.
Serenity A.
Omg!!! I Love This Color Pink!! You Don’t Even Need A Second Coat. It’s An Amazing Value. I Bought Mine At A Ulta It’s Very Easy To Apply And Use It Doesn’t Clump Together. I Would Definitely Buy This Brand Again.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite besides sally hanson! It stays on super well and will last 2-3 weeks on my toes! The colors are vibrant and it drys in a decent amount of time! The only thing is I wish it wasn’t as expensive!
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
OPI is another one of my favorite nail polish brands. It's a little pricey but it's well worth the money if you like long lasting nail polish. It's very easy to use and you can buy it at your local beauty store or at any Walmart or Target.
Sophia T.
Who doesn’t love a nice hot pink nail polish? This color looks great on most complexions and OPI always has a great saturation of color in all of their polishes. I would surely buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Love this brand! Nothing is better then a bright hot pink toe nail polish during the summer. It goes on smooth and dries nice and lasts 2 weeks if I don’t put a gel top coat.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Opi is almost the only brand I use for my nails because I love how pigmented they are, it comes in so many colors, I love this hot pink one. It dries fast. And also they come with new ones.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Opi is a great brand, with trendy colors and textures for your nails at Decent prices. You can get the color, finish, and strength you want and need without the salon
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...