OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
I love this nail Polish and I especially love it during the summer. It's so bright and it makes my nails and toes pop. It's super lasting and only one coat is enough!
Julia D.
spring lake heights
I love the size of the applicator brush for OPI. it makes painting your own nails easy, it is not too thin or too thick it is just right. The brush makes for easy and even application
Sede D.
Clinton, IA
I love this color! It's got just enough pop for me! Once you put the clear coat on that is! One thing I don't like is that it peels rather quickly! I do like how quick that it dries though!! I will continue to buy this same brand in all different shades just will have to apply different coats when it chips which is the only bummer.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
OPI That's Hot! Pink is one of my favorite polishes. The shade is beautiful. I use it ofter. It looks great used for nail art as well. The color is so vibrant and alive. Lacquer is a little different than polish, it's kind of like a nail stain. Because it's like a stain it stays on forever, chips less but comes off easy.
Christina S.
Saint Augustine
OPI is my absolute favorite brand for nail polish. They have so many colors, and are constantly adding new ones. The quality of the polish is on point and lasts longer than any other brand that I've used. I highly recommend using OPI! You won't want to use anything else.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Beautiful color! Great brand! I mean nail polish is one of those that you get what you pay for in my eyes! However, sometimes you meet a few exceptions but this product is great and I feel that the price is right on point! I am one of those women who never empties a nail polish color anyways so for me these last forever!
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I have a problem with nail polishes stocking to my nails. I thought if I bought a more expensive one like OPI which runs about $10 a bottle it might be better, but it did not work for me at all. If you don’t have a problem with polish sticking then you’ll love it.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a cute color for my toes. I wear this in all summer long. The formula is great one coat and it stays put for at least two weeks. When I find a color I love I usually buy two so I don’t run out. I would recommend this product.
Judith C.
I absolutely love the OPI That’s Hot! Pink nail polish. I have bought many of the cheap brands of polish but none of them ever last as long and my OPI polish. The color is my favorite, and now my daughter’s favorite too! I will definitely purchase this product on a regular basis.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
OPI is one of my favorite nail polishes to buy. I love that they arent to expensive and they last a long time. The colors are so pretty and the polish goes on flawless, if you have t tried I would definitely recommend trying at least once