OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Brittany J.
Beautiful color for any season! My only complaint is that OPI polish doesn’t last as long as others, even with me reapplying a top coat regularly. At around $7 a bottle, the price is reasonable. I recommend this color to anyone wanting a bold, bright pink nail color!
Justine O.
I love OPI nail polish. Even if I get a gel manicure, I always choose an OPI product. The colors are vibrant (hot pink is my staple pedicure color) and long lasting. The color choices can be overwhelming - there are so many!
hannah d.
The only brand of nail polish that last more then a day on me is OPI. I used to get my nails done all the time but with a baby that’s impossible to keep up on, now I can do a quick paint job and it last for 1-2 weeks!
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
Love all the color variety that OPI has to offer, the colors are nice and vivid. I’ve used them for years. The don’t chip as often as some other brands. Overall they are budget friendly and a great product!
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
I love pink nail polish! This color looks great and will not chip. It dries about the same time as any other nail polish so you have to be patient. But it is nice and shiny and very pigmented. I will continue to buy.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is my here comes summer color. It looks good on everyone but medium to deep skin tones look amazing in this color. It just pops and plays beautifully with tan/deep skin. Definitely wear a base coat.
Paula V.
Logan, WV
I have many OPI polishes this is one of my favorites. They all work really well. I can usually get by with just one coat because they are so pigmented(i guess thats why!) They. Just work very well and last a long time on my nails.
Ashley w.
Baden, PA
I love this color and just this brand in general I have so many of these nail polishes I get them at the solar store so they are super cheap and they usually stay on for at least a week depending on how hard I am on my nails
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
Such a beautiful color. It’s long lasting. Very long lasting. The shine is beautiful that comes off the color as well. The price is a little high, but so is all quality nail polish
Betsy S.
These nail polishes are best used for certain Styles in which you must use water because they are so thin they spread easily making for a better design once added on to the nail

back