OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Bailey S.
Kenner
Great brand! The polish is thin so it doesn’t get gross and gooey, plus it drys fast! I only need two coats and my manicure looks awesome! I really love Opi polishes and would definitely recommend them for an easy application!
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I really really like OPI Nail Polish, You only need 1 coat per nail, Super Opaque, Shiny, They are using around $8.00-$10 per nail polish, Nail Polish last about 2 weeks, Easy to remove, Use Regular Nail Polish
Fransheska O.
It is one of my favorite colors but more in the spring summer season, it is beautiful and makes my nails look spectacular. It lasts three to four days without retouching it.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
OPI is my favorite nail polish brand it has so many color choices i love all the bright colors and nudes they have and a lot of nail salons here also use OPI so that's a must for me because i know it's a great product
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
I’ll be honest this is a good brand and I like how the color is not streaky you really only need maybe two coats but it’s extremely pricey and I like the sally Hansen brand better
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Seriously one of my FAVORITE nail polishes. Not only does it paint on so beautifully... it also dries pretty quickly. The color that you see through the bottle is the color you get, whereas I have tried some polishes that are lighter or you need 6 coats 😜. I would buy any OPI Nail Lacquer again.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I love this hot pink opi nail polish it is so bright and hot and you only have to put one layer to even notice it although i put two always.... one is enough for this hot pink color nail polish.. i reccomend to anyone who loves bright hot colors.
Tosha C.
I love OPI products. The nail polish is long lasting. The range of colors is amazing. There’s a color for everyone. I would recommend/buy this brand over any other. I would recommend that everyone add some OPI polish to their collection!
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
There is really no competition to opi. Such vibrant colors that usually look exactly like they do in the bottle! More pricey than competitors but it really is the best. There’s a reason that nail techs use this brand in their salons

back