OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
This is my go-to pink nail polish. It is perfect for summertime (but I wear it all year long!) It only requires one coat to achieve the maximum colour payoff. OPI is expensive compared to other brands, but it is worth it for the quality you receive.
Pepper P.
Love OPI. The nail polish lasts a long time on my toes. Opi has vibrant colours and this hot pink didn't fall short. I find the polish doesn't last that long on my finger nails though.
Sara M.
Blackfalds , AB
The first time I’ve ever had a pedicure I got this one at the nail salon on my toenails and I went out the very next day to buy one it is a pretty good value because it last for a long time and I would definitely buy it again OPI nail polish is don’t dry out as fast as the other ones and they don’t separate this is why I am an OPI nail fanatic
Jill P.
Toronto
The colour of pink was beautiful and held up really well. It lasted all week with only minor chipping near the end of the week and I'm rough on my nails. Would definitely use it again.
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
A great bright pink color that is spot-on for my summer toes! It doesn’t my fade too quickly and stands up well to the abuse my toes go through in the summer (sand, water, sun, etc)!
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
Love the vibrant color, a real pick me up color to brighten up your day. I love the formula equally, doesnt chip easily and lasts a long long time.
Daniella H.
Kent
This has been my favourite summer colour to wear for yearssss!  Bright and shiny it definatly gets lots of compliment! Love it... love OPI!!!
Sophie M.
Lawrance Weston
Love this colour in the summer. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend it but not as a winter colour as it’s ever so bright. Very chip resistant to.
Lexia N.
Burnaby , BC
So I’ve actually only used this brand in the salon but I love it. OPI has quite a variety of colours to choose from & doesn’t disappoint!
Mia B.
Belfast
got the product free with another purchase but would definitely buy on its own! Very pigmented and a gorgeous colour and so easy to use