OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Stephanie N.
Long Beach
One of my favorite brand of nail polish! I love that the colors are vibrant and long lasting
Sheilly D.
Fairfax, VA
I love this color is soooooo pretty and dry fast..
Is a godo value and not expensive
Try it
Tabitha M.
Winchester , KY
I love this color it’s perfect for summer .
Only problem is it doesn’t last very long on me
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
This was the color for my wedding!! It’s the perfect hot pink not to pink and not to bright
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I love these polishes because it goes on very smoothly. I also like the smell of it ..
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
Favorite polish ever. This is the best product. Dries fast and lasts forever. So good
amber s.
Vancouver , BC
OPI is my favorite brand when it comes to nails. A great price, a beautiful finish, and a long lasting color. I've been using it for years and will continue to do so! I've used this in spas I've worked in and customers have always been pleased with the final result. Highly recommend - you won't regret it!
Sara M.
Blackfalds , AB
The first time I’ve ever had a pedicure I got this one at the nail salon on my toenails and I went out the very next day to buy one it is a pretty good value because it last for a long time and I would definitely buy it again OPI nail polish is don’t dry out as fast as the other ones and they don’t separate this is why I am an OPI nail fanatic
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
They have a huge variety of colors and they apply nicely and smoothly and very opaque in color. I find they last pretty well on my but it dose chip after a day or 2. But I also am always doing dishes and cleaning up after kids.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
These are beautiful. Just what you need, they dry gorgeously (although you have to be dead still!) . There is a large color section and they’re all beautifully pigmented.

back