OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Heidi W.
Davenport , FL
I LOVE this color! It looks so pretty on. I will definitely buy this again. I use it over and over.
Melanie S.
Mendota, CA
Its one of those
Colors thats hard not to wear every spring and summer . They dry up kind of fast.
avery h.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is such a pretty shade of pink! It lasted for a pretty long time which I was surprised about.
Vivian P.
Portland, IN
Pink is one of my all time favorite shades to use for nail polish. I highly recommend this brand.
Winly L.
Nice sharp pink color that make your nail stand out during Christmas party. Color last long time
Lauren D.
Full coverage nail polish. Goes on with ease. I do two coats, but one is enough. Worth the price.
Je’Niqua L.
Detroit , MI
This pink is a beautiful color. My husband loves when I have my nails and feet painted this color
Grace H.
I love love love this color. Perfect color for a tropical vacation, summer time, and spring.
Amt A.
Toledo , OH
My fav brand for nail polish 2 coats will do the job , bought them on clearance for 3 or 4 $
Courtney G.
LaPaz
This would be good for summer I love this color it’s amazing color I would wear it on my toes

back