OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tania M.OPI That's Hot! Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Priscilla G.

BY OPI

Hot hot pink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I got this color for my toes. I love the hot pink in the summer. This is a good color and quality. This is my only OPI color, but I'd buy it again if they had a color that I like! I see this brand at my target, so it's easy to find. It's at the same price point as my favorite polish brand so I think it's a fair value.
Savannah S.
I love OPI nail polishes! They have yet to make me dislike them in some shape or form. The colors go on smoothly and the variety of colors is great. Also, the price is great since their nail polish lasts a long time. The only thing I don’t like is when the top of the nail polish gets caked on under the brush. You have to pick off the hard nail polish to close the bottle sometimes.
Elaine  L.
That’s Hot Pink! Is one one of my top five favorite OPI polishes. It may be in my top two. I first fell in love with the color at my nail salon and I had to have it for my own collection. The color is fun for fingers or toes. I definitely recommend this color if you ever find it.
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
I love OPI nail polish. It is a little on the expensive side but the quality makes up for the price. I have tried other nail polishes and they do not compare. This is a quick drying polish that applies evenly. You only need 1-2 coats to make this look professionally done.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
OPI is a really great brand that offers a lot of different color selections. They are a little more on the pricier side compared to a normal drug store brand but I'd still buy this if I loved the color. However, because I'm constantly using my hands and having to wash them constantly in my profession, I prefer a chalaque or gel nail for longer stay/wear
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
I used this polish at the beginning of spring. Vibrant color with long lasting stay power. Didn’t stain my nails. OPI is a brand that I can trust for a good quality product. So many lovely colors in the line. Would purchase more for sure.
Abigail U.
I've also used other OPI enamels and they all are about equal.... With that being said, I did notice microcracking and chipping within a few days. I will admit with my profession I generally don't wear nail colors, because I work with my hands alot. I would like to see improvements made in general for the wear and quality.
Madison S.
Banks, OR
There is really no competition to opi. Such vibrant colors that usually look exactly like they do in the bottle! More pricey than competitors but it really is the best. There’s a reason that nail techs use this brand in their salons
Stephanie C.
Love love loveee this polish! The color is vibrant and super cute! It lasts long! It is reasonably priced. It’s good quality! I just love it! I’ve been using OPI for a couple of years now! I will continue to buy it again!
Chanae B.
My go-to summer color! I love the bright shade. It’s a long lasting color with such a smooth finish. I only need one coat to last me without chipping. You definitely get your money’s worth. I would buy again.