MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer

OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer

Command the political scene in this chic olive green.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer!
Anchorage, AK
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jennifer J.
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jennifer J.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - SUZI-FIRST LADY OF NAILS W55
First off I would like to state that I received my product #complimentary in exchange for my review and honest opinion. I am in love with this gorgeous deep green shade. It is really rich and and perfect for fall. I can’t wait to pair this with my favorite outfits. Nicole by OPI #contest @Influenster #nails #fall #green
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Danielle W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - SUZI-FIRST LADY OF NAILS W55
This color is very nice for the fall or any season to me. I love how it looks on my nails and skin tone 💕🤩
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer
This is my first time purchasing OPI, and I am so impressed. The polish lasted on my nails for over 2 weeks, and didn’t chip AT ALL. The color is a rich and deep olive, and is very opaque. It covers the entire nail in two coats.
Hillsborough, NJ
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Alaina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer
I love this color. The color is not too dark where u question if it's even green and not too light. This shade is perfect for the fall. This is the green shade I've been searching for and so happy to have found it.
Ridgewood, NJ
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Christina G.
OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails - Nail Lacquer
This product is absolutely amaZing! It is perfect for fall and as usual, amazing price from OPI! I am a true OPI lover and this color is a great addition to any collection! Will certainly be buying again!
Bradenton, FL
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - SUZI-FIRST LADY OF NAILS W55
This is one of my favorite shades of green! Incredibly pigmented and very long lasting! I usually do two coats, but it's not necessary.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - SUZI-FIRST LADY OF NAILS W55
Suzy and Kerry were in their bags when they made this color. It leans slightly more olive but it is truly a gorgeous color. Great formula that makes it easy to apply and the one coat color payoff is fantastic. Definitely a green worth having in your collection.

Looking for your answer?