OPI Step Right Up! Nail Polish uploaded by Amy K.OPI Step Right Up! Nail Polish uploaded by Maria S.

BY OPI

This strong and durable polish is a professional quality product. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Quantity: One (1) Target area: Nails Size: 0.5 ounces Color/shade: NL F28 Step Right Up Finish: Natural Waterproof Oil free Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jeneschya S.
Haverhill
Great nail polish. Way to use and apply as well. You get a lot for just $1. Long wearing nail polish and also fast drying. I seem to have a hard time with other ones because they take too long to dry except the Sally Handsen ones they are great as well. I would recommend it to others. Also pair it with the clear top coat.
Margo B.
This color is perfect for interviews, meet the in-laws, subtle professional color without looking like you’re trying too hard. It is long-lasting and great for nails. However if you add too much gloss it can get streaky so be careful! Dries quickly as well!
Kat C.
OPI has always been a staple in my polish collection. It's beautiful, wears well and doesn't chip or fade quickly like some other brands do. This shade has become a staple in my rotation! It's subtle and demure, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love this color! Any OPI brand nail polish always lasts a long time and has a cute name. They are a little expensive, but sometimes I can find them on sale. I always recommend this brand to a friend it lasts much longer than any other drugstore brand.
HEATHER R.
I like this brand of products and enjoy when new colors come out with fun titles but I’ve started purchasing from Ciate rather because I’d prefer a product that is vegan and not tested on animals which I’ve read mixed things about OPI’s standards.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Such a nice neutral color it’s great for work and almost every other occasion. It’s light it will go with almost anything. The nail polish is good it lasts about more than a week without chipping and all u need is 2 coats. Stays shiny too
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
OPI is the BEST nail polish, hands down. It lasts so much longer than other brands . Although the price is high you can often find it on sale at places like Sally's ! This color is absolutely beautiful when you don't want a bold shade .
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Opi nail polish is my go to brand. The colors are always stylish and the polish itself is great. It’s evens out my nails and creates long lasting color. I love that I can paint my nails and not worry about them for weeks!
Nicole S.
Hamburg, NY
I love OPI products and I really love when my nail tech has a wide variety. The array of colors and clever names has me trying shades I would never even consider. I think the price point for the polish is about average.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it