OPI Step Right Up! Nail Polish uploaded by Maria S.OPI Step Right Up! Nail Polish uploaded by Amy K.

BY OPI

This strong and durable polish is a professional quality product. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Quantity: One (1) Target area: Nails Size: 0.5 ounces Color/shade: NL F28 Step Right Up Finish: Natural Waterproof Oil free Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love this color against the skin it makes you look nice and tan! I usually do a base coat, two coats of Polish the color polish you choose, and two coats of top coat so they're extra shiny and won't chip! This usually last about two to three weeks depending. OPI nail polish and Essie brand nail polish are my favorites! I love this OPI color a lot but my all-time favorite is not really a waitress! It's the perfect red for every skin tone!
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill, MA
Great nail polish. Way to use and apply as well. You get a lot for just $1. Long wearing nail polish and also fast drying. I seem to have a hard time with other ones because they take too long to dry except the Sally Handsen ones they are great as well. I would recommend it to others. Also pair it with the clear top coat.
Margo B.
This color is perfect for interviews, meet the in-laws, subtle professional color without looking like you’re trying too hard. It is long-lasting and great for nails. However if you add too much gloss it can get streaky so be careful! Dries quickly as well!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love this color! Any OPI brand nail polish always lasts a long time and has a cute name. They are a little expensive, but sometimes I can find them on sale. I always recommend this brand to a friend it lasts much longer than any other drugstore brand.
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
This is my must have for my toes! Not only does it adds a hint of class but it brings out that beautiful pedicure. If you prefer to stay neutral with colors then you must try this color. You will need to do at least 2 coats of this color.
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
OPI is the BEST nail polish, hands down. It lasts so much longer than other brands . Although the price is high you can often find it on sale at places like Sally's ! This color is absolutely beautiful when you don't want a bold shade .
Nicole S.
Hamburg, NY
I love OPI products and I really love when my nail tech has a wide variety. The array of colors and clever names has me trying shades I would never even consider. I think the price point for the polish is about average.
cibele u.
ellenton, FL
i always have this nail polish on except if it is a special occasion i would change up the color with OPI. it is a light shade but with a few coats it is just my favorite and a great color. i would definitely recommend.
Sarine M.
Los Angeles , CA
Can I give this color 100 stars?! This is my favorite color and I usually this color every time I get a manicure. I got a manicure yesterday and literally got 5 compliments on my nails and on the color. It’s sheer but not too sheer like the light Essie colors. I usually do 2 coats and it covers a whole lot. OPI Step Right Up! Nail Polish
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!