BY OPI #52 in Nail Polish Remover

Pedicure by OPI SPACLEAN is specifically formulated to eliminate greasy pedicure service residue. The economical concentrate works two ways to keep your whirlpool spa clean. Use diluted to clean between services or add concentrate to full tub at the end of the day to dissolve residue from spa pipes. Neutral pH: a safe alternative to harsh, toxic cleansers and solvents! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Blaire W.
Vienna, VA
Honesty this is a pretty good product it doesn't smell bad and it's super easy to use I've used it multiple times and I would definitely recommend. You can get it from target or Walmart or anywhere. It's a great brand
Ashley B.
This nail polish remover takes it all off! Some removers I find I have to scrub and scrub to get the polish to budge. I find I have to do a lot less work with this remover and it removes glitter really well.
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
It's very great the nail polish remover removed off my nail polish even if I have the hardest nail polish that doesn't want to come off overall it's expensive but it's worth the money because of the quality
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I love this nail polish remover! It is a bit pricey, but I'd say it's worth it. It's better than your usual acetone. The pros are the sleek design of the product. I would 100% buy again, when I run out!
Melissa M.
These nail polish removers work better than any other one I've used . They remove all the nail polish on my nails without damaging them . Also they don't have much of a scent unlike the other ones
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
This polish remover didn't hurt my nail at all and worked really fast. Left my nails feeling strong and ready for whatever color I decide is next. great value for the price.
Tanya M.
Monetta
This is the best nail Polish remover I've used. It just takes off the Polish in one wipe. I Polish my nails and toes once a week and this product is perfect.
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
works great on polishes and glitter polishes. doesnt dry out my cuticles very bad. certainlynot as bad as the generic brands i have tried
Lenny R.
Doral, Florida
I used several times that polish remover. is good

leaves you nails very clean and super easy to apply this product

i buy it in walmart
Alexis W.
Davison, MI
I really like this. This smell isn't awful, and gets polish off which a lot of removers don't seem to do these days. Does the job!
Lenny R.
Doral, Florida
Who else has used this product?