BY OPI #76 in Nail Polish Remover

Pedicure by OPI SPACLEAN is specifically formulated to eliminate greasy pedicure service residue. The economical concentrate works two ways to keep your whirlpool spa clean. Use diluted to clean between services or add concentrate to full tub at the end of the day to dissolve residue from spa pipes. Neutral pH: a safe alternative to harsh, toxic cleansers and solvents! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany U.
Tampa, FL
Great product gets the nails polish off very easy he smell is a little strong for me but that could be a personal preference. But an amazing product and doesn’t dry out your figures
Phuong T.
Hayward, CA
Being a professional nail tech, it's easy to get influenced by name brands. Just like any other profession, you are naturally attracted to the brands you see most advertised.  O.P.I. will continuously be a company that is a household name in the nail industry. I absolutely love their products, and this remover is nothing short of amazing. There is no chemical smell and it removes gel polish with ease. The packaging is great and I like how they offer both smaller and wholesale sizes.
Fisayo S.
Bothell, WA
This is a Miracle worker! It takes nail polish of so easily with just one easy swipe!!!! This is my staple go to nail polish remover because of its affordable price and it's effectiveness. I really can't think of one negative thing about this product:) WOULD RECOMMEND!!!
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Strong! Gets glitter nail polish off and that is saying a heck of a lot, just let it soak ona cotton ball on the nail for a minute or two before wiping off. Low odor makes this one of my favorites for at-home manicures and nail parties with my friends.
Samantha S.
Most removers smell unbelievably strong but for me this one is not as bed, it doesn't give me a headache when I'm trying to paint my nails. It takes 2 maybe 3 swipes of a cotton ball to remove all my polish so it does get the job done quickly
Blaire W.
Vienna , VA
Honesty this is a pretty good product it doesn't smell bad and it's super easy to use I've used it multiple times and I would definitely recommend. You can get it from target or Walmart or anywhere. It's a great brand
Ashley B.
This nail polish remover takes it all off! Some removers I find I have to scrub and scrub to get the polish to budge. I find I have to do a lot less work with this remover and it removes glitter really well.
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
This polish remover didn't hurt my nail at all and worked really fast. Left my nails feeling strong and ready for whatever color I decide is next. great value for the price.
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
It's very great the nail polish remover removed off my nail polish even if I have the hardest nail polish that doesn't want to come off overall it's expensive but it's worth the money because of the quality
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I love this nail polish remover! It is a bit pricey, but I'd say it's worth it. It's better than your usual acetone. The pros are the sleek design of the product. I would 100% buy again, when I run out!
Lenny R.
Who else has used this product?