BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

Opi phat file smoother gently smoothens away ridges on natural nails. Brings artificial nail surfaces to a smooth, satin finish. Gentle on cuticles but big on professional results. Featuring a unique Opi ergonomic design and flexible foam construction... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
OPI XL nail buffer is good. It puts a little shine in the nail, which is lovely, especially when you don't have time for a coat of clear polish. Not something I would necessarily purchase again, only because I prefer to put a coat of nail strengthened on. When I leave my nails bare for too long without using nail strengtheners, my nails become fragile and break. Good product still.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
The OPI XL File and buffer is great!!! It works well and is easy to use. My favorite part is the buffing! I love the shiny nail it leaves behind. Everytime I use this my nails look as if they were professionally done. And this file/buffer lasts for quite a long time too. Usually I go throw files and buffers, but so far the OPI lasts quite a bit longer than most.
Samantha G.
Charleston
Absolute nesessity when doing your nails and keeping them healthy and beautiful. I always buy opi nail products because they have always achieved true results compared to other brands. Very easy to use. I definitely recommend this product.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
If you don’t wear nail polish or need a break from polish/fake nails a buffer is a good option. The OPI shape is wide which makes it easier to use. Your nails will get smoothed out and shiny. Price was ok too.
Stacy R.
Marianna
This is something I storm I personally databases I use it everyday pricey no not not for what you getting you pay for what you get is what they always say prose yes I can store it in my purse my Alternatives it's always on the go I love it I would recommend this for everyone
Olivia B.
I love OPI I feel like they’ve always made great products and I think that it’s a shame that they’re not as praise now as they were in the 90s! I have never been displeased with anything I’ve ever bought from OPI and this nail file is a testament to that! Their products last a long time and they are beautiful!
Coral P.
Love my nail file. I lose thing quite often but not this thing. It's big enough to carry in my purse. It is also not pointy at all which was important for me because my daughter goes though my purse. It files well and I would buy again if it ever broke.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Love the colors they have! Purple is my favorite! Shape of them is easy to hold and easy to use. The shine is just absolutely perfect and the smoothness it gives is outstanding! High recommend and will buy in the future time and time again! (:
Shani B.
This buffer works great! I use it when I’m done with a manicure, or just to shine my nails. I order mine from eBay. They are super affordable and shipping is fast. If, like me, you enjoy doing your own mani/pedi at home, these are a great buy!
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
This OPI shiner buffer nail file is amazing! It’s very easy to use, and gives great, natural shine to your nails. I think it’s a good value, and in comparison to others, it’s more sturdy and allows you to have a better grip while using it!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Is this a strong sturdy board that'll last awhile?
D O.