Opi Shiner XL Buffer Nail File uploaded by Emily H.Opi Shiner XL Buffer Nail File uploaded by Nichole S.

BY OPI #10 in Nail Files

Opi phat file smoother gently smoothens away ridges on natural nails. Brings artificial nail surfaces to a smooth, satin finish. Gentle on cuticles but big on professional results. Featuring a unique Opi ergonomic design and flexible foam construction... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madiha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. This stays in my handbag for all the time. I sometimes keep longer nails but my nails are soft and they tend to break easily so this filer helps me to keep them in shape. Its cute but big.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the XL Buffer Nail file to use on my nails before I put my gel polish on to make the polish stick better. I use the at home gel light and the nail buffer helps as my pre- treatment. It's easy to hold on to and lasts a while. I will for sure buy this product again once I am ready for a new one!
Roxanna O.
Salinas
Beauty Junkie Expert
in my course of nail technique I had the opportunity to learn to work with this brand of opi although their prices are somewhat high but their products are good, I love the buffer leaves a good polished finish on the nail without irritating the skin 100% recommended and bought in sally
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product and I always have it put in the closet at the house. Everyone in my house uses this and knows that it will work to our satisfaction. I am a repeat user and when this one I have in my house breaks or looses I will have in my house again shortly after!
Taylor O.
Tipton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this product is that it comes in extra large!!!! I am someone who always has a nail filer with me and to be honest i have boughten multiple of this product and even gifted it to some friends
christina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only brand of buffers I use I've tried many and non compare to these as far as durability. Also they seem to last alot longer that other brands I don't have to replace them as often which is a huge money saver
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ashley L.
Hudson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the contoured shape to this file buffer! Makes maneuvering quick and simple. OPI has never let me down I buy these in multiples I love them so much. I would absolutely highly recommend this product!
Hibba A.
salt lake city
I can always shape my nails in so many different shapes with these. It doesent hurt my cuticles and it come out with an amazing finish. It’s totally worth it also for the price paid!!
Genesis M.
Aside from being a great nail polish company. They're products are also the best to use on yourself. I hate cutting my nails for the fact that it's bad and I always cut them too short. Filing is the way for me! So this nail file is super strong and easy to manage when you just want to file quickly. I love how long it last unlike other products I've used.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Is this a strong sturdy board that'll last awhile?