OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File

Extra-thick, firm buffer for a high-shine in record time!

Im looking for a good nail file , I know [brand:opi] has great products. Would anyone recommend this particular nail file for someone with acrylic nails?
What is this file like??
[product:opi-nail-file] ? [product:opi-nail-file]
Start your review of OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File!
Josilyne G.
OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File uploaded by Josilyne G.
Review for: 1000/4000 File
Love this OPI nail filers they are amazing. My sister is a nail tech and loves to use these well just the OPI brand in general. They can be a bit expensive but it is honestly worth it. These are the only filers my sister buys and she loves them. Definitely recommend to other nail techs that have been looking for great nail filers.
arielll B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File uploaded by arielll B.
This is one of the best nail files I’ve ever and honestly after using this product you will not line is a different brand and makes your nails so small and even with minimal effort
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 1000/4000 File
OPI Shiner Buffs Nail File is great! I love buffing my nails as part of a manicure and this did not disappoint. I purchased it at a beauty supply store and the value was fantastic. Not only did this buffer give my nails a high shine finish but it helped to even out some of the ridges. My only complaint is that it does not last very long and will need to be replaced frequently, especially if used alot. Overall, I was impressed with this OPI item.
Katie V.
Atlanta, GA
Best nail file! I'ts so thick it probably a quarter of an inch thick so you don't feel likes it's about to break with every move. It works smoothly and simply = perfection.
jazminejay R.
Harlingen
OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File uploaded by jazminejay R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the feeling when they clean my nails and smooth and then the ending when their done is amazing look
GIGI J.
Los Angeles
Review for: XL 1000/4000 File
Great shape, great texture, works very well so I can have no complaints! Would buy again
Aye Jayy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 1000/4000 File
Makes nail really shimmery and shiny. Super pretty nail afterwords. Great product. Sleek look. Convenient AND EASY TO USE. Perfect for small areas
Yesica W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: XL 1000/4000 File
I like this nail file My nails are so shine! And beautiful I used every time I fix my nails! And do my manicure 💖
Lin P.
Los angeles , CA
I like the shape of this file but it's like any other nothing crazy.it is sharp so be careful
Whitney K.
Clover, SC
Opi is my absolute favorite brand of nail care products. I have never used a product from opi that I didn't like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mia B.
il y a 9 mois
Im looking for a good nail file , I know OPI has great products. Would anyone recommend this particular nail file for someone with acrylic nails?
arielll B. il y a 8 mois
Yes it works great with acrylic nails
Sanadze N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
OPI Shiner XL 1000/4000 File is it good for sensitive nails?
‍Shawntaysia W. il y a un an
Yes it is good for sensitive nails
Sanadze N.