BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
robyn j.
Millington, TN
This file really buffs the surface of my nail and makes it shine! It's good for the price and I have repurchased it several times. Better than the cheap buffers you can buy for sure.
Madisen C.
Sedro-Woolley
This works great as a nail file. It's a great size to be able to get a good handle on it and works fairly nicely to file my nails. The only thing I wish is that it lasted a little longer, oh well! Still worth it!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I like this to keep in my purse for emergency nail situations or touch ups and I also have one in my nail box for at home mani/pedis. I like what this does to my nails to leave a smooth feel
Dash V.
Arlington, VA
Gives great shine to my nails, however be careful not to use it too much, as it can damage the top coat of your nails and the. It will start to chip too much. Useful thing to have and make your nails extra clean and special.
Lailonnie M.
Good nail file . Works perfect for accrylic nail . Shapes your nail great . It's compares to them great because all are really the same . I'm a repeat user of the product . Yes I recommend for everyone.
Cynthia H.
Canoga Park, CA
Nothing too special last a little bit longer than the cheaper ones but honestly I think I rather go with the cheap ones then spent good amount of money on something that's going to run out really quick
Destany H.
Great product. Best buffer I've used. I bought it at Walmart. Definitely worth it. Easy to use, super inexpensive. I've used this product before and will continue to use it. I will continue to buy this product
Nicole U.
Hayden
The OPI nail file, shiner, and buffer works rally well, i gave it four stars. The nail file was easy to handle and my nails were perfect. I would definitely use it again!
Leah C.
Portsmouth
I love this because it buffs your nails as well! It is a great tool to have especially if you are in a hurry and want to give your nails that extra shine! Very simple and easy to use! Highly recommend!
Krista F.
After I take off my acrylics I LOVE how gentle the buffer is on my fragile nails. I usually just need a little help getting the rough edges off and it is perfect for it.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?