BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Opi is queen of nails ! Of course this shine buffer is my go to .. buffs nails super easily! Got mine at a beauty supply store and was definitely worth it ! Great for older clients who just want a quick buff with no polish
Kaitlyn H.
This file does a good job buffing, but I feel like I paid for a nice brand and got lower quality...it bent and broke very quickly which bummed me out. Probably wouldn't buy it again.. especially for the price it was
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great nail filer. Doesn't make nails rough. Keeps them in a great shape and smooths the nails out. It is a great filer. Very very easy to use. I take this filer almost everywhere I go. Including work or shopping. Haha.
Ivy E.
We have all suffered a chipped nail in public at some point in our life. I recommend keeping this nail file in your bag at all times because hey, emergencies happen. It's a perfect quick fix for broken or uneven nails.
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Favorite nail file. I use it all the time. It's a cute color and not bad on price. I like it a lot. I bought it at ULTA but can be purchased at Target. Cons: it won't be allowed on airplanes. I would buy again!
Christian M.
Fort smith , AR
I love the unique shape of this buffer, it’s my favorite one it’s gentle with my nails (I have thin nails) the price is worth it and it last a long time. I bought mine about 3 months ago and it’s still as new.!
Jasmine F.
Zeeland, MI
Perfect nail buffer actually works unlike many other brands when you buy you only get once or twice use. But with this nail buffer I've gotten at least 10 uses out of and it's still going strong. Highly recommend
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
This buffer is awesome. I'm able to do a fill in with this. CompRed to others this is great. Very easy to use. Don't have to buff to hard. The price I think can be a little cheaper. I do recommend this product!
Nicole Y.
Doral, FL
This file is really good because it gives you that shine that you want. it's really large so it gets to all the spots. this is better than others because it leaves you nail looking as natural as possible. i would certainly buy this nail file again.
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
I have had this what seems like forever! It has worked wonders in my nails and it makes for an easy manicure at home! These are my favorite nail fillers! I have gone through a few and will be sure to buy more!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?

back