BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Phoenix H.
It’s a nail file and it works! I mean it’s good value and it’s not pricey at all!!!!!!
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I love how my nails shine after using this buffer and file. They look healthy and soft!
Angelica L.
Huntington Park
Good product but i feel you can buy something for a lower price with the same outcome.
Jeweliana C.
philadelphia
It's a good nail buffer. It buffs your nails great. Recommend getting this nail buffer
Destiney S.
This product is great and so is all the other products by this brand I would recommend
Tatum K.
This product isn’t anything special but it does the job I need to and lasts a long time
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Is great if u wanna add shine to your nails will use this when I want shine on my nails
Opi is a great!! All the products are amazing..very easy to use and shines beautifully
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
This works pretty well for a shiner buff, not most buffers work but opi never fails !!!
Chelsea T.
Humble , TX
I love how smooth this buffer leaves my nails! I'd recommend this brand 100 times over.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?