BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Sydney H.
I love how well this file works, it does it all. Buffs shines and files, what more could you ask for! It’s a great product for a great price!
Nichola B.
england
Love this nail file it does exactly what you need it to it files it shines and it buffs love the way my nails feel after using this product.
Paola M.
Great quality is the best nail file because it`s leave my nails soft and shinning is very easy to use and is practice I'm buy it in OPI Store.
Del´Loren
My nails are not very long but when using it gives good, I will not let them so weak and above all has helped me a little boost my cuticle
eimy H.
me ha ayudado a dar una forma muy bonita a mis uñas a parte de dejarme las uñas completamente lisas si alguna astilla aparte es practica
Victoria M.
Cork Ireland
Fantastic product but also very expensive but we'll worth the money , I would definitely recommend for everyone to splurge and try this !
Samantha H.
Love these. Doesn't scuff up your nails like other brands can. Leaves them nice and buffed. Never a sad camper after using this product.
chloe b.
The O.P.I nail file is really great to use plus its two in one you get a nail filer plus it buffs your nail leaving them looking amazing.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Wasn't really impressed. Started to go bad after just a couple of uses. Not worth its money although it was cheap. Sorry dont recommend.
stefany g.
Santiago
My dad, my husband and I love this, I love to use it to get my nails some shiny appearance and get them nails cleaned up and shiny too!
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?