BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
macy c.
Vienna
I like this nail file it works great and is easy to use and hold. I would recommend this.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Works well. Easy to hold and flexible. This buffer creates a great shine within seconds.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Is great if u wanna add shine to your nails will use this when I want shine on my nails
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
I love how my nails shine after using this buffer and file. They look healthy and soft!
Melissa H.
Danville, OH
I love having a fresh manicure, being able to have these tools at home is a huge MUST!
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Rosa B.
Very nice file. Easy to handle and hold. Like the way my nails are done after using it
Diamond S.
Gives great definition to nails. Easy to use and effective. I recommend this to anyone.
Tatum K.
This product isn’t anything special but it does the job I need to and lasts a long time
Brittany M.
Still not quite sure what a buffer does but it seems like a good product for a buffer.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?