BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Estas limas son muy buenas ya que son resistentes y de buena calidad y cada Lima cumple su función
Meghan C.
I find opi does the least amount of damage to the nail bed without losing any of the prettiness.
Sandra D.
['Bonfield ', ''], ON
Love this makes my nail sold and shinny and ready for a good nail polish :) always buy this kind
Brittany N.
Good file. I don't have to file my nails much but when I do this is what I use. Easy to clean off
member-2779b4cb1
Canada
I love opi because most of there nail files have different textures which is amazing on my nails
Javiera P.
chile
facil de usar, ayuda mucho a la reparacion de la uña y permite un comodo y facil funcionamiento
Gabriela L.
Esta es excelente para hacer manicura me encanta porqie trabajo de eso y ñe facilita el trabajo
Hilary F.
Perfect grit to prepare for a gel polish manicure or regular manicure. Gives nails a nice shine
Sarah F.
Lethbridge
This is perfect for creating shinny beautiful nails. Easy to use. Not to bulky. Great product.
Klaudia W.
Oslo
I used it very often, it’s just a good file that I always carry in my bag in case of emergency.
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?