BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Lori T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, this puts such a high shine on my nail, I don't even need a polish.
Amanda S.
West Lafayette, IN
Makes my nails so smooth and shiny. No jagged edges at all. Perfect to use before polish
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
This file works fairly well on my nails, and doesn't leave scratches or damage my nails.
Jess H.
Best nail filer ever! It gives you the fastest results and your file last a quite while.
Claudia E.
Avondale, AZ
Works awesome when I want to buff my nails and add shine it will definitely add the shine
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This Opi shiner Buffs Nail File is a really awesome product!!! It leaves my nails so nice
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
This is great buffer. Works great on my nails. I recommend this product. Dont over buff.
macy c.
Vienna
I like this nail file it works great and is easy to use and hold. I would recommend this.
Kisairis
Orlando, FL
Very good nail filer. Ot improve growth of nail while it maintains then nicee and shiny.
vicky S.
it’s a nail filer, i use it when my nails are too long . simple to use and not expensive
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?