BY OPI #11 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
vanessa c.
This one is so so good for give some shape to the nails of my toes because is big and hard and Tha is something very important in this product at least for me is long lasting and a nice material.
Natalee A.
Windsor
I love OPI they have a great brand for nail products I especially love there nail filers because they are great on my nails and they do the job just right I definitely recommend trying this or buying it!!
Mrrrr G.
I absolutely love this product! Been using it for a long time now and I think I’ll use it forever haha! I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well. Great to give as gifts too! Works amazingly
Naturrallie F.
lebanon
I really like it. It is one of my favorites and it last long too. I seasonally think it’s smart to get a good file that lasts ! I would get it again ! Great product !
Libby H.
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
These are my perfect files! I never use anything else. They're really strong so there's no accidental snapping. They're long lasting and worth every single penny.
AYB w.
Peaceheaven, Peaceheaven
This was a gift. And it does the job right for me . I find opi products to be a bit on the pricy side and I wouldn't justify using my own money to buy this filer especially for what it does.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Kerleesa A.
Lovee.... these products byyy opi..They last a while not that long but its fairly okayss!!!! I love my nails so i always beem taking care of themm with this file
Asha F.
Perth
I spent some money on this not so long ago and it's good for daily use. It's easy to use but it doesn't give a visible shine. I got it from Myers for a medium price but it wasn't great value, does hardly anything. I would most probably not buy it again but if you want a subtle shine, then you'll love it!
Daasha D.
Stoke
Gives a real shine and cleans it up after buffing or filing. I bought mine from Sally and it came in a set with other. It wasn’t that pricey and it was really cheap since I got it for half price. It lasts long and I do recommend it to others since it is perfect for nail business or for yourself
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?