BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Amanda S.
West Lafayette, IN
Makes my nails so smooth and shiny. No jagged edges at all. Perfect to use before polish
Lori T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, this puts such a high shine on my nail, I don't even need a polish.
Ashley W.
Sturdy and durable and very affordable wasn’t super harsh on my nails I bought it at ulta
Jeweliana C.
philadelphia
It's a good nail buffer. It buffs your nails great. Recommend getting this nail buffer
Jennifer N.
Midlothian, TX
This works great for your nails and helps the shine! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Danny A.
New York
I liked that but is not the best one, I’ll try another one to see witch one is the best
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Is great if u wanna add shine to your nails will use this when I want shine on my nails
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I love this brand nail filer it works wonders! I’d totally recommend this to my friend!
Triz P.
Don't like it ! It leaves my nail very uneven. Doesn't last long . It breaks very easy
Angela S.
Mahopac
perfect, cute, compact and perfect for my tiny nails! love opi products & affordable !
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?

back