BY OPI #15 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
A C.
This is the perfect tool to remove all dust and dirt on my nails and keep my nails smooth and shiny. It helps keep my nails also health and when applying a nail polish, there's an even finish and all ridges are shaped to one smooth curve! Highly recommended?
Denise P.
Ottawa
I love this nail file. I will use no other. It is accurate, long lasting compared to others I've tried and great value for the price. I bought it at Shopper's Drug Mart. This is my first time using it and I would recommend this to others without a doubt.
Anna D.
St. John's, NL, CANADA
It was a discovery for me! didn't had any preferences as for nail filles before, but after OPI product my world changed. Polish gently, not damaging nail plate, leaving nails smooth n shiny. I'm thinking about getting a couple of these thing next time.
Danielle M.
This product is great, does the job and is pretty affordable. I would recombined this to anyone who does their nails at home and can't be bothered going into a salon to get them done. Available at home stores where beauty products are sold. Would buy again
A nice product but found better ones on the market for the same and maybe lower price point.
This buffs your nail quite nice but it doesn't give it any extreme shine or so. I have found ones that did way better than this one even though I love OPI this is not something ill use again.
Oriane K.
Edmonton
Used it in my Beauty class and it was great! U can see the instant shines! I never had any problem with this product and would totally recommand! It is indeed easy to use and ok for everyone who I know used! I would not mind buying it again
melissa s.
Buffs and files nails nicely if you are good at shaping your own nails, would not recommend to beginners as it can be a bit hard to manage, there are better alternatives but overall a good quality product that i use from time to time. will not be repurchasing as there are better and cheaper options available at the chemist.
Divya S.
Patna
I just love this filer this is very good qualit. It prevents my nails to break. It gives perfect shape to my nails as i want. It also files your both the corners of your nail so that it perfectly gives your nail file. I always use it for my nails because it shape your nails without leaving rough edges.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Easy to hold and easy to use it always leaves my nails they way i want. It doesn't make it to dusty after a filing and its not to rough on my nails. Ive recommended it a few times to friends.
roxanne c.
The opi shiner buffs nail file is truly a life saver. When on a normal day I forget to paint my nails, and they look ridiculous this tool is my life saver. I t is not a pricey product as it isnt a one time use only. I actually already recommend it to my friends as it works pretty decently
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?