BY OPI #8 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com*
Lakeisha W.
Norwich, Norwich
It's nice I like my nails to look okay but it's a bit hard with a child but when it's time to chill I always use this on my nails
Tallulah R.
A really food nail file but no my favorite doesn't always leave my nails with the perfect finish but that could just be my nails
elliesse c.
Leaves nails feeling soft and shiny after one use, perfect if you're leaving your nails natural and want to shine them up a bit.
Julie M.
It does the job well enough. Unfortunately, it isn't as long lasting as other files, which is why I didn't give it full stars.
Allie R.
miramichi
This nail buffer is a nice nail buffer it isn’t like any other nail buffer I have had and it keeps my nails looking gorgeous
Katelyn R.
One of the best quality file I've ever used. OPI runs the nail business. Not too expensive so I would definitely buy again.
Alba L.
Son muy faciles de limar la uña no hay que batallar para que queden bien bonitas es de buem tamaño facil de usar en la mano
Natalie S.
Lancashire
Perfect for buffering and giving your nails that nice glossy soft smooth finish love mine and my nails when i have used it
Sydney W.
This file is very effective and gave a wonderful shape to my finger nails. I was easy to grip and allowed good movement.
Millie C.
Leaves a lovely shine to my nails but it's somewhat pricey as you can buy a very similar product for a much cheaper price
Vanessa R.
I have been looking for a new file, are these any good?
Nohemi V.
Ewing, NJ
Venden esto en cualquier farmacia?